X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Army of Dad View Post
    They are not the only ones out there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Come on...who else has 5,000,000 members? Who else has been the target of the anti's?
    You know if everyone belonged, there would be none of this crap. But since there are guys on this screen and else where who feel you should not have a standard capacity magazine of 30 and no black rifles. The antis know there is a split. So they divide and conquer and play that angle.
    Last time I asked this...The thread stopped being posted to.
    It was my turn to call for the crickets chirping...BUT I didn't

OK..The NRA is evil and bad for gun rights. So, WHAT do you do to save gun rights and promote/protect shooting sports?
    Vote for a pro gun candidate and disappear for another 4 years?
    The NRA has brought back over 300K to my county alone the last 26 years to promote hunting and the shooting sports. Through the Friends of the NRA. That money bought 22's/arrows and bows for the boy scouts and 4H clubs, updated and modernized indoor ranges with grants that were applied for. Care boxes and phone cards for our troops Plus a whole lot more.
    Who puts their money/time where their mouth is?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
      Come on...who else has 5,000,000 members? Who else has been the target of the anti's?

You know if everyone belonged, there would be none of this crap. But since there are guys on this screen and else where who feel you should not have a standard capacity magazine of 30 and no black rifles. The antis know there is a split. So they divide and conquer and play that angle.

OK..The NRA is evil and bad for gun rights. So, WHAT do you do to save gun rights and promote/protect shooting sports?

The NRA has brought back over 300K to my county alone the last 26 years to promote hunting and the shooting sports. Through the Friends of the NRA. That money bought 22's/arrows and bows for the boy scouts and 4H clubs, updated and modernized indoor ranges with grants that were applied for. Care boxes and phone cards for our troops Plus a whole lot more.

I choose to no longer support the NRA. I stopped my membership years because of the dumb A— “compromising” away our rights, then hit up members for more money to ‘really fight this time’ shell game.

They almost had me back during the last couple of years, but then they went back to their old compromise and give A rating cover to gun banning politician ways again.

Saying the republicans are better than the democrats is not the same as saying they are good. So it is with the NRA.

No other organization has the advantage of the legacy previous generations of NRA leadership passed down the current batch of panty waisted “leaders”.

That said, there are most definitely other gun rights organizations, the NRA isn’t the only game in town and I hope that those organizations are helping to pull the NRA back to where they should be.

If the NRA ever gets back to where they should be I’ll happily rejoin and support them once again. Until then GOA and NAGR will get my support.

Comment

I choose to no longer support the NRA. I stopped my membership years because of the dumb A— “compromising” away our rights, then hit up members for more money to ‘really fight this time’ shell game.

They almost had me back during the last couple of years, but then they went back to their old compromise and give A rating cover to gun banning politician ways again.

Saying the republicans are better than the democrats is not the same as saying they are good. So it is with the NRA.

No other organization has the advantage of the legacy previous generations of NRA leadership passed down the current batch of panty waisted “leaders”.

That said, there are most definitely other gun rights organizations, the NRA isn’t the only game in town and I hope that those organizations are helping to pull the NRA back to where they should be.

If the NRA ever gets back to where they should be I’ll happily rejoin and support them once again. Until then GOA and NAGR will get my support.

So what was the specific reason? And who where the other options?

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
          So what was the specific reason? And who where the other options?

The National Association for Gun Rights has led the charge to halt the radical anti-gun agenda across the nation. Accepting NO COMPROMISE

Comment

https://www.gunowners.org

The National Association for Gun Rights has led the charge to halt the radical anti-gun agenda across the nation. Accepting NO COMPROMISE

2.1 million in revenue
            12 million in revenue

So basically a convenient store in revenue for one and 6 7-11 for the other. 7 gas stations basically defending our gun rights.....

Combined they dont even equal two weeks worth of revenue of the NRA

I’ll stick with NRA and it’s growing 433million.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
              2.1 million in revenue
              12 million in revenue

So basically a convenient store in revenue for one and 6 7-11 for the other. 7 gas stations basically defending our gun rights.....

Combined they dont even equal two weeks worth of revenue of the NRA

I’ll stick with NRA and it’s growing 433million.
              My point exactly.
              Vista outdoor is looking to sell Savage and Stevens line of firearms to get out of the dirty gun business and be fashionable with the rest. Lets see who defends this move like the yeti defenders.
              The forest is through the trees. Just look.

Comment

My point exactly.
                Vista outdoor is looking to sell Savage and Stevens line of firearms to get out of the dirty gun business and be fashionable with the rest. Lets see who defends this move like the yeti defenders.
                The forest is through the trees. Just look.

Atleast Vista is straight up honest about it. Yeti just straight lied.

They have 50 brands, 15 non hunting/shooting related. They already been dropped by one major store REI, and I’m sure been dropped by others. Vista is public and has to pay the piper.

Personally I’d split off the bolle, camelback, etc. with that said they haven’t announced any plans to sell 10 ammunition and related companies

Comparing Vista to Yeti is a joke.... yeti is more like REI

Comment

https://www.gunowners.org

Can you tell me or show me what these organizations have done locally in your state or county? How much money has came back to promote the hunting and shooting sports? I can tell you what the NRA does.

I'll give you another organization if you like...www.jpfo.org
                  They are pretty hardcore to make sure their kind is never attempted to be killed again. Give these guys a shot(no pun intended) NRA haters.

Comment

Can anyone answer this?

Comment

Can anyone answer this?

Maybe everyone figured you to be a size queen and see that it’s pointless to discuss it further.

Comment

Maybe everyone figured you to be a size queen and see that it’s pointless to discuss it further.

So...No?
                        Usually when someone resorts to talking about someone they are admitting defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          So...No?

Usually when someone resorts to talking about someone they are admitting defeat.

This would not be one of those cases.

Tony made it clear only the big boys interest him so I made a statement based of his posts. Further discussion would be unproductive, and frankly, uninteresting.

Comment

This would not be one of those cases.

Tony made it clear only the big boys interest him so I made a statement based of his posts. Further discussion would be unproductive, and frankly, uninteresting.

Play it however you want. You and your 20 member GOA group. Lets see how far y'all get. All of the NRA haters have all been befitting from the work the NRA does. You still have NOT answered ANY questions I asked about the work YOUR gun rights groups do... and you resorted to name calling. You have shown your ignorance. I'm done with you. You are part of the problem.
                            So just don't go away mad...Just go away.

Comment

Play it however you want. You and your 20 member GOA group. Lets see how far y'all get. All of the NRA haters have all been befitting from the work the NRA does. You still have NOT answered ANY questions I asked about the work YOUR gun rights groups do... and you resorted to name calling. You have shown your ignorance. I'm done with you. You are part of the problem.

So just don't go away mad...Just go away.

And you just reinforce my points. You care only about size and remain uninteresting.

Comment

And you just reinforce my points. You care only about size and remain uninteresting.

With all due respect, the organizations you mentioned do not have the funds to put up much of a fight on anything...
                                That's Tony's point.

Comment

Working...
                                X