Way to go, Yeti...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by low fence View Post
    i have no need to contact or complain to any company. They can cater to any group they please. Right wing with jobs or hippies without their choice. They will go the way of d/ck$.. A failed business targeting the wrong people

can’t talk logic to these type people anyway, not worth the stamp to send the email
    ^^^this^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      You can also contact them directly on their website. Here's the link. --> https://yeti.formstack.com/forms/contactus
      Ill just let my purchasing power do the talking, they will get the idea when lots others do too.

Comment

I would think their largest customer base would be hunters for obvious reasons.
        Hunters like guns !!!! Dumb *****es!!!

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
          Makes sense for a liberal company.
          Please explain why you think they are a liberal company.

For you guys jumping to conclusions before you even know what it's about...well, SMH. I have no idea what it's about but they may very well be simply cutting their expenses and have every right to stop making contributions to whomever they like. It may not have any bearing on their belief in the NRA. These non-profit organizations constantly hit up for-profit companies to contribute money. They can suck the profits right out of them. Frankly, I am not a huge fan of the NRA and their tactics...but I support their efforts to protect our gun rights...just not some of their tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

For you guys jumping to conclusions before you even know what it's about...well, SMH. I have no idea what it's about but they may very well be simply cutting their expenses and have every right to stop making contributions to whomever they like. It may not have any bearing on their belief in the NRA. These non-profit organizations constantly hit up for-profit companies to contribute money. They can suck the profits right out of them. Frankly, I am not a huge fan of the NRA and their tactics...but I support their efforts to protect our gun rights...just not some of their tactics.
            Ease up... 99% are not donations they are sold to the .org at wholesale pricing or a special .org price.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
              Ease up... 99% are not donations they are sold to the .org at wholesale pricing or a special .org price.
              Correct yeti don’t give away nothing. A vendor might to promote their business but yeti themselves don’t “give” anything to any outdoor banquets I’ve been a part of

Quote from yeti: we will no longer SELL products to NRA foundation
              Last edited by Low Fence; 04-21-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                You can also contact them directly on their website. Here's the link. --> https://yeti.formstack.com/forms/contactus
                Done.
                I am tired of being the “the silent majority”.
                I think we should let companies know our opinions when they decide to play politics.

Comment

They won’t say why?? Guess they are playing both sides.

“We are not part of the NRA”
                  “We didn’t say we dropped you in protest”

Guess the answer is TBD by who ask...

Comment

This has me asking myself, “who’s the NRA.” As I open my yeti for another refreshment.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Comment

Ha, ha, ha!!!

Comment

wow ... Yeti just out-dumbed D I C K S

more reason to support companies like Bison

#1 rule in business .. Know who your customer base is

copied from another forum...." Yeti pulled in some young talent from some Ivy League school to start staffing some of their business positions. Since schools are largely Social Justice oriented these kids never learned step one: (see above)

.... Nailed it. I worked for them. The majority of employees are hipster types, but with some good ol baws mixed in. Was kind of surprising considering their product and customer base. Once the new owners took the reigns, they went corporate pretty hard and fast, so this isn’t that surprising after watching that. Problem is, I don’t think they realize just how many NRA types buy their product rather than the SJW's of the world. They have a false sense of security I think being in Austin and surrounded by fellow SJW's. ...."

Comment

I know some small retailers that will likely be dropping Yeti over this if it is is true. Multiply that by the many thousands of other ones across the country. HORRIBLE business move.

Comment

It would be like Subaru coming out against gay marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmiles84 View Post
                                This has me asking myself, “who’s the NRA.” As I open my yeti for another refreshment.
                                The NRA is several million law abiding, tax paying Americans! These idiots seem to think it's a monolithic Mr. Burns (Soros) type being.......

Comment

Working...
                                X