Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
    How much does a gallon of weed cost?
    Depends on who's pouring the marijuanas

Comment

Potato

Comment

i remember in the early 80's when Rex cauble was doing business in Denton and we would see bales of weed.

Comment

There were multiple police cars near my house this morning and the officers were gearing up with turtle helmets, shields and etc. Im assuming they were going to kick someones door in

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Potato

That’s cool because I can count to potato
            [emoji106]🤪

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
              There were multiple police cars near my house this morning and the officers were gearing up with turtle helmets, shields and etc. Im assuming they were going to kick someones door in
              Pics and turn that into a live thread!

Comment

You should start a GoFundMe for the neighbors door.

Comment

My first thought would be picking up his house on foreclosure!

Comment

Was it a part of Bob Muellers investigation

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
                      I’ve suspected my neighbor has been selling drugs out of his house for a while now. There is a constant flow of cars and trucks that pull up and leave within five minutes. There has also been lots of foot traffic as we have a park that connects to our neighborhood. This morning a swat team busted the door down about 9:30 and arrested about 5 kids (18-22 yr olds). The guy who owns the house was not home. He did show up this afternoon but left shortly after. I’m hoping that he was one of the ones they were after and will get picked up later. He only has one kid 19 yrs old but I’m not sure if he was one of the people arrested.

Surely there was a warrant for the homeowner?
                      Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                      Wish they’d raid my neighbors house.
                      You guys need to move !

Comment

I was tuning up my lawn mower one day and a U-Haul truck came by, well at least it looked like a uhaul. I went on working on the mower and heard the dogs abarkin. Then I heard some general hollering that got my attention and decided to look up and a swat team had descended out of the uhaul look alike and surrounded my neighbors house and had AR-15's(may have been military versions, don't know) kinda pointin at the door. A couple of loud knocks and people started coming out saying, "No problem" with their hands all held high. They were searched and placed in a squad car that showed up a few minutes later. Sat there for probably and hour and a half then hauled em off. The sheriffs department was there for 6,8,10 hours, till around 11:00 pm.

Didn't see the "subjects" for 5 or six years. A father and son duo. They showed back up and it was worse then.

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                          i remember in the early 80's when Rex cauble was doing business in Denton and we would see bales of weed.

...should have seen the 70's in Denton ☄️[emoji95]

Comment

Depends on what type of weed...
                            Last edited by Marco; 04-21-2018, 10:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              You should start a GoFundMe for the neighbors door.
                              lmfao, good one

Comment

If you live on Harris Branch, they were after a murder suspect with the US Marshalls

Comment

Working...
                                X