Lightbar Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mconner View Post
    So the op is mad because somebody put a lightbar on their own vehicle? WOW, SMH!
    How did you read that?

SMH.

Comment

Obviously not the way he meant, I apologize to the op and everyone else that is confused, to me that would be like me asking why a lot of guys have gooseneck so in there truck, but I know it is to pull gooseneck trailers.. Same as lightbars they are used for light to see in the dark with, hopefully everyone can understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mconner View Post
        Obviously not the way he meant, I apologize to the op and everyone else that is confused, to me that would be like me asking why a lot of guys have gooseneck so in there truck, but I know it is to pull gooseneck trailers.. Same as lightbars they are used for light to see in the dark with, hopefully everyone can understand.
        It was just a fun post. I don't care one way or the other. I have them on my ATVs but not any vehicles.

I thought where that one was placed in the original picture was interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          It was just a fun post. I don't care one way or the other. I have them on my ATVs but not any vehicles.

I thought where that one was placed in the original picture was interesting.
          You would be surprised how handy a light (bar) is in the back of a vehicle for camping/setting up camp at night, or doing anything behind a vehicle at night.

Comment

I mounted one on the back of my rhino, so I can back up to a tree, hang our pigs, and have light to gut and quarter them up. I would imagine they use that for light to load and unload the storage box on top in the dark. Or as a reverse light they work good to.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
              You would be surprised how handy a light (bar) is in the back of a vehicle for camping/setting up camp at night, or doing anything behind a vehicle at night.
              Yep.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X