A testimony for the Lifeproof case for iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
    It don't matter they don't ask just the date of purchase $6 and here's your new case.
    Yep, didn't even ask for the numbers from the inside of my old case. Guess they made enough money from my original $90 purchase

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Nope, no issue at all with these new cases. They fixed that a couple generations ago... besides, all sounds coming out of my phone is bluetoothed to my hearing aids or my truck... I'm hands free 100% of the time...
      ..."headphones" Charlie...headphones

Comment

Dang! Y'all are makin' me feel OLD!!! might be because I am old...

I contacted Lifeproof and shared my story with them on their support page... waiting to hear back... will let everyone know what they have to say.
        By the way, after I inspected my phone last night, I put that sucker right back in the case... don't want anything to happen to it until I get a new one!

Comment

To add to the quality of the product I will tell another story.

My Dad was directly impacted by the tornados we had last spring. He was in the house with his wife and the house no longer exists. They have no recollection of being airborne but ended up about 100 yards into the field behind where the house was. Dad had his iphone in his pocket but lost it in the unimaginable chaos. Weeks after, we had a crew of volunteer hobby metal detectors come out to scan the debris path (this was after the heavy clean up had already been done) for lost valuables. They found dads iphone in the lifeproof case buried in the mud. He charged it and it booted right up.

Comment

Nope, no issue at all with these new cases. They fixed that a couple generations ago... besides, all sounds coming out of my phone is bluetoothed to my hearing aids or my truck... I'm hands free 100% of the time...
            Strange because I used Life Proof exclusively until my last phone about a year ago, tried 2 and both were so muffled no one could understand me. Between that and being limited to Apple charge chords only I had to jump ship.

Comment

Glad to know they live up to their advertising. I owned one briefly, but had to get rid of it due to sound quality. I am using an Otter Box currently, but am not really pleased with it either.

Comment

I'd say you are very lucky.

I had a lifeproof on my IPhone 6. It fell off a counter onto a hardwood floor (about 3.5 feet). The phone didn't crack or anything, but never came to life again. Took it to Apple and they said the Logic board was fried. I had to buy a replacement. It was about 2.5 years old when it happened, so I wasn't all that upset as I was ready to upgrade anyway.

Regardless, the Lifeproof case is decent, but not bullet proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                  It'd be perfect for me.I never talk on mine!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Same here.

Comment

warning... life proof does not mean kid proof. a 4 year old will destroy it lol. still an awesome story.

Comment

They are a great case . I just keep breaking the cover for the charging port . I mean my kids keep breaking them .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well I heard back from LifeProof... I told them the story, and even gave them the link to this thread. The first response was that they were glad the phone was OK and asked me if I needed a new case. I responded that yes I was going to buy a new one. They responded back that as long as I have a LifeProof case, I have a warranty. They told me that if I went on line and filled out the warranty replacement information, they'd send me a brand new one. The only charge would be $5.99 for shipping. I clearly told them that their product did NOT have a defect. It was struck by my lawnmower... didn't matter. They'll replace the case. That's pretty amazing to me!

Comment

Well I heard back from LifeProof... I told them the story, and even gave them the link to this thread. The first response was that they were glad the phone was OK and asked me if I needed a new case. I responded that yes I was going to buy a new one. They responded back that as long as I have a LifeProof case, I have a warranty. They told me that if I went on line and filled out the warranty replacement information, they'd send me a brand new one. The only charge would be $5.99 for shipping. I clearly told them that their product did NOT have a defect. It was struck by my lawnmower... didn't matter. They'll replace the case. That's pretty amazing to me!
                          That is the best part! I am stupid hard on my cases. Between getting snagged on everything in my pockets to falling out of the bus to getting ran over by the tractor. They have warrantied everything.

I have a glass protector under my life proof and it paired with the case, has saved me countless times.

No muffled sounds on my 8+ either.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Working...
                            X