No announcement yet.

Site changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I open TapaTalk on my cell, I can see the thread titles in each forum. But when I open a thread, I only see the upper and lower page controls with no post inbetween them. I did make a post in one of the threads. I could see that post till I closed the thread and closed TapaTalk. Then when I reopen the same thread, my post can not been seen. I can however, see the post when I use any of my browsers on my desk top. So it must be the TapaTalk app, and possibly combined with the new migration. I've never had an issue with TapaTalk in the past. And have never updated the app due to all the negative remarks and problems I see other people having when they update the app.

Comment

I can't post pix

Comment

Site changes

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
        I can't post pix

Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!
        Last edited by manwitaplan; 04-18-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Having same problem as op.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
            I can't post pix

Weird. I couldn’t either if they were a certain size but now I can.

Comment

My smilie faces still ain't working here at work. We're on IE. Everything works fine at home on Firefox. Also when I use the attachments icon, when I click on the pic from the list to insert into the post, it doesn't show in the post but shows up in the preview and submitted post.
              Attached Files

Comment

Pic try
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by americanwookie View Post
                  Hi All!
                  First, I want to thank y'all for reaching out and telling us about the problems you're having. While we tested the migration ahead of time, it looks like we missed a few things.
                  I'm Scott, I did the migration Monday night, and I'm looking into these problems.

First, the good news, I just fixed the Invalid Redirect URL. So for chopsknives, patton, Throwin' Darts, Spearchunker, texan4ut, Ironman, and BTLowry, this should be fixed. Please let me know if it isn't.

I'm going to reach out to kingranch, Texas Grown,hrdwrkncwby76, BTLowry, and BBReezen directly because I've got questions about the problems they're seeing.

As for the image upload troubles: I'm having a hard time explaining this. The old server had a 2 megabyte limit, and I was careful to ensure the new server has the same 2 megabyte limit. I can't find any indication of a image resizing tool, but I did notice one thing different between the two servers that didn't get copied over. There's a small chance this fixes it. Can y'all please try an image upload that you knew worked on the old server again?

Thanks!

Scott
                  You da man! Thanks!!!

Comment

I've noticed the same issue as the original post by BTLowry. I stay logged in, but when I navigate away or close then reopen the site, it still has threads bolded that are not new posts since my last visit. Makes it hard to tell which ones are actually new threads now.

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
                      I've noticed the same issue as the original post by BTLowry. I stay logged in, but when I navigate away or close then reopen the site, it still has threads bolded that are not new posts since my last visit. Makes it hard to tell which ones are actually new threads now.
                      I'm still noticing that today. The issue with being logged out seems to have been fixed, but we'll see.

Isn't it funny how "upgrades" always seem to screw everything up?

Comment

I posted this picture last week.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I'm with you sweldo73...I don't know when to stop scrolling thru the threads since they all stay bold now.

Comment

On my end now.... When I click New Posts, rather than giving me a timeline of threads from newest to oldest with the threads I haven't read in bold and the threads I've already read not bolded, all that shows up are unread threads. The threads I've already read aren't showing up anymore. Any way to make New Posts show all the threads, both read and unread again?

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                              I'm with you sweldo73...I don't know when to stop scrolling thru the threads since they all stay bold now.
                              x2

But when you go into a specific forum its correct. Only new threads are bold.

Comment

Test. Pic posting works for me as usual.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X