Most money made in one day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    Yea Dan Rolex was real. Been appraised and inspected and insured sitting in gun safe. I should sell it but just leave it there for investment at this point. One of my kids will end up with a Rolex one day and they can do with it whatever they want

Man that’s pretty cool!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

If you want to look the guy up it is kinda a cool story. I would be gone but he still carries a gun everyday.

Robert Chody

I worked East Austin on patrol with him 20 years ago.

Comment

cool thread . the Rolex story is pretty cool .That guy was desperate .

Comment

One of my lease mates is in MLB. We were hunting at the time. His phone rang it was his agent. He said, well ok if you think it's best and hung up. He said my guy just turned down 7 years, $158 mil. Uhhhhhh ok we were thinking. A week later he got 7 years $170 mil. Not all in a day, but guaranteed money and a good story.

Comment

Legally? I know some trust fund babies that inherited small fortunes for graduating high school and college.

Most cash I’ve ever seen in person was $250k

Comment

in Monaco, I watched a guy win ~$250k at roulette ..... then lose it back ... all in a span of about 30 to 45 min. he was betting 5k to 25k per spin

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  One of my lease mates is in MLB. We were hunting at the time. His phone rang it was his agent. He said, well ok if you think it's best and hung up. He said my guy just turned down 7 years, $158 mil. Uhhhhhh ok we were thinking. A week later he got 7 years $170 mil. Not all in a day, but guaranteed money and a good story.
                  He’s a good dude too. Love see guys like him get paid.

Mine involved a buddy’s dad who was at the helm of a company for a long time and that company was ultimately purchased by Berkshire Hathaway. He was deep in the 9 figures when we walked away.

Comment

$4500 in a single hand of poker on a hunting trip, $11k in 24 hours after purchasing a telecom stock back in the 90s and a lot when I closed on my business.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      Any chance you can tell us who that player was? Big MLB fan here...just curious

Comment

I made 1600 in 8 seconds one time.
                        That's the most I've made in a day

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          In Vegas at the bar and guy comes up and ask me if I would give him $500 for his Rolex for an hour. He never came back to the bar.
                          I'd like my watch back now please

Comment

I had never priced a Rolex. I took a chance. held it and it was heavy and the hands moved smooth. I was there for my 21st birthday. I think it has been my only trip to Vegas where I actually came out a winner.

Comment

I made $16k playing poker one night. By far the most I’ve won/earned in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Crookhunter View Post
                                Any chance you can tell us who that player was? Big MLB fan here...just curious
                                Chris Davis. Lots of posts about him.

Comment

Working...
                                X