X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Obviously not his fault.

Guess you missed the, regardless... he’s in the wrong. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Guess you missed the, regardless... he’s in the wrong. Go figure.

Why is this just coming out? Happened 3 weeks ago, right? Cover up? News reports say he wasn't even the driver. News said he hit him multiple times. Assault with injury. Sounds serious.

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Why is this just coming out? Happened 3 weeks ago, right? Cover up? News reports say he wasn't even the driver. News said he hit him multiple times. Assault with injury. Sounds serious.

Demarco was in the first car of the chain, behind him, his brother and BJ Foster in Fosters Camaro, third vehicle was the Jeep driven by the kid pressing charges.

The chain of events being spread vary far and wide.

Victim said he may have hit him 8 times.

Injuries must have been sustained from the accident or they would have charged him with more than a misdemeanor assault/simple assault.

This is a charge that can result in a fine up to 4K and or a year in jail.

Happened July 4th. Said police have been trying to get the facts, obtain video, etc. Texas went public just before the news outlets, pretty common.

Last edited by Chad C; 07-27-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Demarco was in the first car of the chain, behind him, his brother and BJ Foster in Fosters Camaro, third vehicle was the Jeep driven by the kid pressing charges.

The chain of events being spread vary far and wide.

Victim said he may have hit him 8 times.

Injuries must have been sustained from the accident or they would have charged him with more than a misdemeanor assault/simple assault.

This is a charge that can result in a fine up to 4K and or a year in jail.

Happened July 4th. Said police have been trying to get the facts, obtain video, etc. Texas went public just before the news outlets, pretty common.

Not looking good for the strength coach. 8 licks and no injury

Comment

No matter the details, you can’t punch somebody. I hope it doesn’t cost him his spot at Texas but that’s the decision he made so he will have to suffer the consequences. I always hate it when these situations come up. Mack Brown’s message after every practice was reminding everyone you can screw up your life in 10 seconds. Unfortunately this is so true.

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like HarperValleyPTA.

Yes, same as Mixon knocking out a girl Im sure.
              Boyd needs to be handled harshly. No excuses
              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                No matter the details, you can’t punch somebody. I hope it doesn’t cost him his spot at Texas but that’s the decision he made so he will have to suffer the consequences. I always hate it when these situations come up. Mack Brown’s message after every practice was reminding everyone you can screw up your life in 10 seconds. Unfortunately this is so true.

I figure he’s gone.

Comment

I figure he’s gone.

Probably so. He’s had a tough upbringing and his brother is posed to have a huge year that could set his family up for life. I hope he’s able to work through this with Texas, take whatever comes his way but gets to finish this out at Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Probably so. He’s had a tough upbringing and his brother is posed to have a huge year that could set his family up for life. I hope he’s able to work through this with Texas, take whatever comes his way but gets to finish this out at Texas.

As lenient as the charges are, I doubt he gets much and he’s going to have quality representation.

Comment

I think he stays on the team. Nothing close to the Mixon altercation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        If you aren't winning, you may as well make some money
                        LOL.....spot on. The facilities are freaking awesome. I like the Baseball Stadium over everything else.

Comment

May want to thank Emery Bellard for the WB.
                          https://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/11/s...11bellard.html

According to the article, the wishbone was created by Coach Bellard as an assistant at Texas while working for DKR.

Interesting stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            According to the article, the wishbone was created by Coach Bellard as an assistant at Texas while working for DKR.

Interesting stuff.

Yes, and Bellard got bits and pieces from a junior high coach. Very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              I think he stays on the team. Nothing close to the Mixon altercation.

I agree...never lay your hands on a female but sometime you just need to hand out an *** whoopin to a dude that deserves it.

Comment

Oh noes. A dude got in a fight. That's unheard of. He isn't a starter.

The dude that lost should have shot and killed him. Stand your ground right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X