Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
    How would that be a fair comparison? The recruiting class of tcu in the intro big12 years were mainly two stars. And Herman's class is getting the best recruits in the state. Herman showed what he could do with lesser recruits in H-town and now he has elite athletes. GP does more with lesser recruits and knows how to bring it out of the them. Herman should be able to get his players hungry immediately and earn their trust. The only worry would be some of the prima donas not molding themselves into the rest of the team because they are so high on themselves. Charlie ran those types off. Mack let those types hang around and it ended badly. I expect big things from Texas this year and will surprise a lot of people
    I read somewhere that UHH under Sumlin and Herman put together some great recruiting classes of kids that weren't going to get into a school like Texas or TAMU and the majority of them were recruited from within 90 miles of the school.

Both had a ton of talent from which to recruit in their own backyard compared to other schools in the AAC. They probably have more talent that wasn't going D1 within 20 miles of the school than just about anybody.

Comment

SMU and TCU call bull****. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The kids that can get into SMU and TCU (or Texas, or TAMU etc) aren't going to UoH.

Houston has a demographic to feed UoH talented players who have 'less options'.

A talent rich area with a school that's pretty easy to get into and values it's football program.

Comment

Dodged another bullet

#Gators freshman Justin Watkins is currently being held in Alachua County Jail facing multiple charges, including two third degree felonies. ow.ly/sgxy30l6s9S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Dodged another bullet

#Gators freshman Justin Watkins is currently being held in Alachua County Jail facing multiple charges, including two third degree felonies. ow.ly/sgxy30l6s9S

Guess we can catch him on Last Chance U next season, lol. What a waste of ability....

Comment

Have to stop putting these thugs on a pedestal.

Comment

Y’all buying?

Comment

Nope...typical ******bag sip that has Aggies all up in his brain...just like his girlfriend[emoji12]

Comment

And he follows Kamala Harris??? What kind of liberal spew do you follow? Don’t bring that trash around here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      And he follows Kamala Harris??? What kind of liberal spew do you follow? Don’t bring that trash around here!!!
                      Like . . [emoji106]

Comment

Ah, can’t get past his tweet. Who’s the *****?

Comment

Before we start the next thread. Let’s get those predictions churning

Where do the Ag faithful... shirts, skins or rings... have them finishing overall as well as in the West?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Y’all buying?

But last year we had 4 top 25 games at home, schedules shift. Next year it will be back.
                            Were you buying last year when you played 1 ranked team at home?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              But last year we had 4 top 25 games at home, schedules shift. Next year it will be back.

Were you buying last year when you played 1 ranked team at home?

You still could this year. But, it looks unlikely and yet that’s a selling point year in and out in the SEC. right

Come play here, every other year is ****** at home?

I’ve laid off over the last few years to respect law and order, or out of respect for a few.

If your going to come at me. Tell me. What do you expect? What are you going to get out of Jimbo? I mean, this is a coach that was set up within a proven program that won titles in ‘93 and ‘99 and finished once outside of the top 15 at 20 in recruiting before Jimbo was raised and Bowden was pushed out. The fat cat underperformed in a less than stellar football conference.

I’ve yet to see many of our locals lay their piece of mind on the line as to where they think this team finishes or when they get it done.

Nope, the ridicule is fairly one sided, boss.

That’s why I asked, if you buy? Do you buy into Jimbo in 2018?

I’m thinking 6-6.

Last edited by Chad C; 07-24-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

9-3
                                3rd in the West

This assumes we fall to Clemson, Bama, and Auburn.

I’m going out in a limb to say we continue with the Arkansas win streak but break the one against LSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X