• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      By all means, paint the picture.

He critiqued the juniors who left early for NFL scouts...

Still have an entitlement issue to deal with.
      He probably told them the truth and that made Elliott mad. He is lucky the new staff came in and got him draftable. If he would have stayed, he could have been a 1st day type player. He went from tripping over his feet his sophomore year to almost winning the Thrope. It was amazing the leap he made under the new staff.

I have no gripe if he has a beef with Herman and maybe rightfully so, but Twitter is not the way to handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        He probably told them the truth and that made Elliott mad. He is lucky the new staff came in and got him draftable. If he would have stayed, he could have been a 1st day type player. He went from tripping over his feet his sophomore year to almost winning the Thrope. It was amazing the leap he made under the new staff.

I have no gripe if he has a beef with Herman and maybe rightfully so, but Twitter is not the way to handle it.
        Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
          You guys are going to find out a whole lot of stuff that's going on behind the scenes with ol' Tom once the Texas brass tires of him, which is going to be soon.

He's not at all who you're hoping he is.
          That's some pretty big accusations. I'm not prone to open my ears without some hard evidence or at least a ton of accusations from various parties with details.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Well the good news is Tom is not a rapist defender...
            Baylor? . .

Comment

Rise above...
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                That's some pretty big accusations. I'm not prone to open my ears without some hard evidence or at least a ton of accusations from various parties with details.

He's a blowhard, always talking… Never saying anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-18-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

That and he lost any and all credibility in Texas when he said you guys. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                    Screw that. I would much rather keep playing who we are playing (Notre Dame, USC, LSU, Ohio State, etc) out of conference. The ATM game would have to replace the game against the blue bloods, so no more fun road trips for alumni and BIG home games. There is no way a game against ATM would be as big as those games (try to get a ticket to USC this year or compare any of those road games to College Station), especially on a national exposure level. Not worth it at all! Sorry, ATM made their choice and the divorce is final as far as I'm concerned.
                    Why do people take A&M going to the SEC so personal? I disagree, tickets would sell at a premium and would help both schools keep the State's top recruits here in Texas.

Comment

I see cehorn's point. Sure, a ATM/UT game would be fun to watch but, we already have a very predictable season playing the same teams over and over. The OOC games are the chance to travel to new places and see new teams. Let's face it, CStat is not exactly a destination location.

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                        I see cehorn's point. Sure, a ATM/UT game would be fun to watch but, we already have a very predictable season playing the same teams over and over. The OOC games are the chance to travel to new places and see new teams. Let's face it, CStat is not exactly a destination location.

Me too. I’d love to play the Ags but not at the expense of dropping our high profile OOS game. With the way the schedule is structured I don’t see a spot for it.
                        Last edited by Heath; 07-18-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Let's face it...LA is not a destination location. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            I agree with all of this. Texas does not have an opening until 2028 for this type of game.
                            Why, too busy with Terps match ups?

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                              Herman is a total POS. There's no question.
                              Wow, talk about giving somebody a chance to prove themselves.

Comment

I want the game back. I don't care about the destination, I just want the chance to shut these **** Aggies up each year. Now we all we have we have is a lopsided history...

Comment

Working...
                                X