This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    For grins and giggles let's revisit this comment.

He has gotten no one from the Austin area, Texas' backyard. The player Texas lost from it's backyard is committed to Ohio State.

The commit Texas got this weekend is from Oklahoma City...……OU's backyard. No, he was not offered by OU...….but he is in their backyard. I think what you would look for is had I said won a H2H against Riley, which I did not say.

What ever makes you feel better about being wrong......again.

Comment

Wow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great spin! �� You should have said ut got the #2 from Oklahoma and not mentioned Riley's name if that's what you meant, because it has NOTHING to do with OU. But, you and I know what you really meant.
        Last edited by oktx; 07-09-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

**** dude. Are you really that dumb?

OKC is OU's backyard. Riley is the lead recruiter for OU. Therefore it's his backyard. It doesn't matter if OU offered or not. Why is it such a huge deal to you?

Dear lord man.

Comment

GP added another track star to the roster, literally. I doubt he gets to play, but hes a 10.2/100m

Comment

**** dude. Are you really that dumb?

OKC is OU's backyard. Riley is the lead recruiter for OU. Therefore it's his backyard. It doesn't matter if OU offered or not. Why is it such a huge deal to you?

Dear lord man.
              I was done. Why is it such a big deal to you? You brought it back up, not me. Keep spinning, it's making my day go by much faster. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                GP added another track star to the roster, literally. I doubt he gets to play, but hes a 10.2/100m

That's fast but not blazing. There is a big difference between 10.02 and 10.2......

Comment

Dang! I should have posted that Stoops got Mayfield from Strong's "Backyard" when I had the chance! Oh wait!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    I was done. Why is it such a big deal to you? You brought it back up, not me. Keep spinning, it's making my day go by much faster. 😂
                    The sheer ignorance of your posts has me drawn in. LOL.

Comment

The sheer ignorance of your posts has me drawn in. LOL.
                      Ironically, you do the same for me, or I would have blocked you years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Dang! I should have posted that Stoops got Mayfield from Strong's "Backyard" when I had the chance! Oh wait!

Well except technically Stoops got him from Lubbock..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          That's fast but not blazing. There is a big difference between 10.02 and 10.2......
                          About a step

Comment

He did come from Texas' backyard. Fact.

Comment

Stonie Clark belongs on the Texas all name list.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Well except technically Stoops got him from Lubbock..
                                Oh No! Austin!

Comment

Working...
                                X