This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Bob thought that. OU already has there WRs, but I wouldn’t be surprised if any of those guys flip or look like they won’t qualify Riley would take a look. He’s a solid take.
    Actually Bob was dangling the bait.......fish on. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

He had offers from Bama and Auburn. He is in OKC. That's not OU territory? The bait barely had time to hit the water. Lol. I think that fish has some sort of alert for when BoB posts. Lol.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-09-2018, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Never works without a net! 😂

Comment

So fitting.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2230.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	24546098

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            He had offers from Bama and Auburn. He is in OKC. That's not OU territory? The baot barely had time to hit the water. Lol. I think that fish has some sort of alert for when BoB posts. Lol.

He gets one of these every time OUsux is mentioned on TBH[emoji23].

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              He gets one of these every time OUsux is mentioned on TBH[emoji23].

And you get the same every time bob says something stupid about OU. Seems like you also show up. 😂 Hmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                And you get the same every time bob says something stupid about OU. Seems like you also show up. 😂 Hmmmm?

There you are riding the coatails with other folks material...again..

Ironic you posting PeeWee Herman with your "I know you are but what am I.." approach....lol..

Comment

What did I say stupid about OU?

You try too hard bro. It is a fact that I posted that only to get a rise out of you. I was laughing when I posted it. He will be along in 3, 2.....1...….

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Comment

When don't you? Ziiiiiiiiiiiing.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      There you are riding the coatails with other folks material...again..

Ironic you posting PeeWee Herman with your "I know you are but what am I.." approach....lol..
                      When are you going to let your son fight his own battles?

Comment

Boy you are goofy. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Boy you are goofy. LOL.
                          Ditto.

Comment

When are you going to let your son fight his own battles?

wooooo-weee.....I am not sure I can recover from that one..

Comment

Ditto.

Me neither.

Comment

I guess the one that got all the WR's he needed from Texas. You better go look and see what he got out of Herman's backyard.
                                For grins and giggles let's revisit this comment.

He has gotten no one from the Austin area, Texas' backyard. The player Texas lost from it's backyard is committed to Ohio State.

The commit Texas got this weekend is from Oklahoma City...……OU's backyard. No, he was not offered by OU...….but he is in their backyard. I think what you would look for is had I said won a H2H against Riley, which I did not say.

Comment

Working...
                                X