Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It hurt Oklahoma State, kid is quick. Runs a 10.7 - 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Yup, they needed him. Great effort by bob though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Good get. 10.7 is fast but not blazing. For instance, Listenbee ran a 10 flat in Eugene one year.

Kid seems to be faster than most of the guys on campus though so it should help(assuming he can run routes)

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Good get. 10.7 is fast but not blazing. For instance, Listenbee ran a 10 flat in Eugene one year.

Kid seems to be faster than most of the guys on campus though so it should help(assuming he can run routes)

Correct, 10.71 is not blazing but when it’s smooth it looks blazing. I read on the web and agree with, this is the type of kid that goes to OSU and eats Texas lunch. WR recruiting at Texas under Herman has been very impressive.

Comment

It’s pretty respectable for a junior in high school.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, the kid can run!!! Heck, he's faster than Reagor in a race. My thought was, can he run routes? I haven't seen any film on him, so I'm asking. In the case of Listenbee, he couldn't run routes but he had world class speed and nobody could cover him......but there's a big difference between 10.03 and 10.71.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, the kid can run!!! Heck, he's faster than Reagor in a race. My thought was, can he run routes? I haven't seen any film on him, so I'm asking. In the case of Listenbee, he couldn't run routes but he had world class speed and nobody could cover him......but there's a big difference between 10.03 and 10.71.
                Listen, he's awesome. He was even more awesome when they thought they got him from, "Riley's back yard". Come to find out it was just Gundy's.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Listen, he's awesome. He was even more awesome when they thought they got him from, "Riley's back yard". Come to find out it was just Gundy's.

Bob thought that. OU already has there WRs, but I wouldn’t be surprised if any of those guys flip or look like they won’t qualify Riley would take a look. He’s a solid take.

Comment

Huge difference between 10.03 and 10.71. What does he run in the 40?

Comment

55 days until kickoff

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                        55 days until kickoff

https://youtu.be/Tf7JaWiJG7s

Big Stonie! That is one of my favorite all time plays.

The wife and I just did our Fall schedule and it’s jam packed. Three straight weekends in ATX for Tulsa, USC, and TCU. I wish those games were spread out.

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Yes and he can play outside

4.31 forty

Last edited by Chad C; 07-08-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

55 days until kickoff

https://youtu.be/Tf7JaWiJG7s
                            I was there. Great game!

Comment

I was there. Great game!
                              I was there also. Was my first Texas-0u game in person. Definitely one of my favorite plays.

Comment

I was there also. Was my first Texas-0u game in person. Definitely one of my favorite plays.
                                I was sitting at Moe's Lounge in Taylor. Never forget that play, the place went crazy. Or, crazy for the old Moe's Lounge at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X