• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loaded.

Rising is a stud.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope Jimbo can field a winning team for all that money he is getting he honestly better go at least 8-4 I think sumlin could of gone 7-5 next year at least they have some great players on that team .But I honestly think that Blumrick could be the best QB but he isn’t even going to get a fair shot doesn’t look like but we will see. I’m ready for the season!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
        I hope Jimbo can field a winning team for all that money he is getting he honestly better go at least 8-4 I think sumlin could of gone 7-5 next year at least they have some great players on that team .But I honestly think that Blumrick could be the best QB but he isn’t even going to get a fair shot doesn’t look like but we will see. I’m ready for the season!!

He better do more than 8-4 that's for sure! $70M is titles on the wall or pack your bags money. Course we're talking about Aggies!![emoji2]

Maybe there is a banner for most expensive 8-4 team!![emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          He better do more than 8-4 that's for sure! $70M is titles on the wall or pack your bags money. Course we're talking about Aggies!![emoji2]

Maybe there is a banner for most expensive 8-4 team!![emoji106]

I’m talking about next season as being 8-4 is what I expect next year possibly 9-3 are 10-2 would be pushing it ! Look at that schedule they only have 5 r 6 that should be guarantee Ws . Now after next season they better have at least 10 win seasons !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            The Achilles since Colt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Yep they have not had a great Qb since Colt . This year could be different both QBs are pretty talented!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
              He is doing fine, but thanks for your concern . . It may wind up to be a #1 . .

Jimbos doing great recruiting, no doubt. But put down the pipe.

Comment

Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                  He is doing fine, but thanks for your concern . . It may wind up to be a #1 . .

Easy there Karen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    The Achilles since Colt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Yes....but man most of the games they lost last year were very close. Aggies need a great QB recruit soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                      Yes....but man most of the games they lost last year were very close. Aggies need a great QB recruit soon.
                      They just got Les Miles’ son. What more could you wish for

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                        Easy there Karen.

LMFAO!! I choked on my water right thar....

I think that one needs to stick!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          They just got Les Miles’ son. What more could you wish for
                          Ha Ha.....I saw that. Hope he can throw the ball. He has to sit out a year so we will see. I really do not know anything about him other than he is a fullback. He was highly recruited out of Louisiana.....correct?

Comment

Ha Ha.....I saw that. Hope he can throw the ball. He has to sit out a year so we will see. I really do not know anything about him other than he is a fullback. He was highly recruited out of Louisiana.....correct?
                            Good fullback. Not sure how highly he was recruited. He blocked for some good rb’s. Frost said Nebraska has no plans to use fb’s in his offense according to an article I read.

Comment

Not highly recruited. Could play at LSU bc of daddy and yes Nebraska offered. Not really any other big programs offered him. He's basically a blocking fullback and thats about it.

Comment

SEC media days July 16 - 19 . . Jimbo and O up the first day . .

Comment

Working...
                                X