This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    They'll probably end up with a top 10 class and that's what you're gunning for. It's not stacked heavy enough on the scale to stay at or near the top. IMHO

Texas will end up with at or close to a top 10 class as well.
    Don't bring logic and knowledge into the Jimbo suckfest. Lol.

I did some looking around at the top 50 as requested. Ags do have alot, but its early. They only have 3 of the top 10. Texas has 2. Herman had 11 of the top 15 last year as we know.

Texas is already loaded at QB...Aggy is not. They don't have a top QB in this class. Texas has the top dual threat, #2 overall.

Who is the QB of this supposed super team?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-04-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Lmao at the first sentence. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]🤣[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
      Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Stop being a dumb ***.

So far, based on the data we have, he has outperformed expectations.

Comment

Meh. If Herman added Shep, Catalon and Cain as his next three...They would be sitting in the 3 hole with 14 commits.

We got a long road ahead of us. The current top 10 will look completely different come Early signing day!

Comment

Tom Herman and Texas are going to win the Big 12. Hook 'em!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bama just landed their 6th DL commit, that should stave off their push for Leal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Meh. If Herman added Shep, Catalon and Cain as his next three...They would be sitting in the 3 hole with 14 commits.

We got a long road ahead of us. The current top 10 will look completely different come Early signing day!
              More knowledge.

Comment

I don’t know what all the hype is on the recruiting they still have to prove themselves on the field!! Yeah I know it helps to have a lot of 4star and 5 star players but I’ve seen 3 star and below out perform those 5 star guys !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                  I don’t know what all the hype is on the recruiting they still have to prove themselves on the field!! Yeah I know it helps to have a lot of 4star and 5 star players but I’ve seen 3 star and below out perform those 5 star guys !!

Yes, they win games from time to time. Championship caliber programs land top10 classes year in and out. It matters.

Comment

Erick young commits to A&M

Comment

EY was a monster this week at The Opening. He’s gonna be a good one. He dominated against OU’s #1 QB prospect. Doesn’t mean a hell of a lot but it tells me he is a gamer.

Comment

He’s a total stud.

Fisher is absolutely dominating recruiting.

Comment

Wow!! The freakin Jimbo train is rollin’!!!!!!

Comment

Could be a monster class for sure with the number of recruits he can sign. A nice foundation for the future.

Was that one a QB?

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-04-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                              Tom Herman and Texas are going to win the Big 12. Hook 'em!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                              I agree with this. All of the good QB’s are gone from the Big 12. Should be a walk in the park so to speak. Texas is talented at QB for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                                I agree with this. All of the good QB’s are gone from the Big 12. Should be a walk in the park so to speak. Texas is talented at QB for years to come.

The Achilles since Colt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X