• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Horn skins are really starting to thin.
    And it will get a lot thinner . .

Comment

Lol! I've never seen that one. Oh, are you mad?
      Your starting to get as bad as some of the ags on here with your trolling .

Comment

I get trolled nearly everyday. Just dishing a little back. Block me if it's that upsetting to you.

Comment

I get trolled nearly everyday. Just dishing a little back. Block me if it's that upsetting to you.
          Obviously it's you that's getting upset if your acting like a fool cause you think you get trolled. I'm good and don't mind seeing you make an *** out of yourself time after time just wanted to let you know your getting up there with the twins
          Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 06-16-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

You're victim game is really weak. Especially since no one else is allowed so much as optimism without you squealing "sunshine pumper" or "mark"....all while claiming you'll be somehow "cyber lynched" if god forbid you ever stated a real opinion or prediction and put your name on it. "No one really wants to hear my opinion"...sound familiar?

Well guess what, no one has EVER wanted to hear CT, CHL, or ETM's opinions either, but they strap on their hutch helmets, get out their crayons, and smear boogers all over the windows anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              You're victim game is really weak. Especially since no one else is allowed so much as optimism without you squealing "sunshine pumper" or "mark"....all while claiming you'll be somehow "cyber lynched" if god forbid you ever stated a real opinion or prediction and put your name on it. "No one really wants to hear my opinion"...sound familiar?

Well guess what, no one has EVER wanted to hear CT, CHL, or ETM's opinions either, but they strap on their hutch helmets, get out their crayons, and smear boogers all over the windows anyway!

Is this where I post,"Take a Midol"?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Som ***** Dale...I LOL'd on that one.....well done! well done!

Comment

Dale got a laugh out of me on that.

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Is this where I post,"Take a Midol"?

You can post whatever you want! That's the great thing about it all.

I'd reccomend adding some substance, but if not...just keep doing you, man. I'm still legitimately glad you're here.

Edit:All this said while understanding that you currently hold the wild card of recent success by your program.i get it

Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-16-2018, 09:06 PM.

Comment

"Squeal......squeal...."

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke
                        Looks like DM hasn’t got any Father’s Day ****** yet or isn’t getting any tomorrow either. So before you think we give a **** what you or any other fat*** horn fan on this thread thinks, says, or cares about you are sadly mistaken! Only you, smart Chad C(who actually has good points and wuality posts), heath(jock washer), longhorncop(meh) etc etc...care about the worthless cfb pointless drivel that spews out of your worthless ****holsters!
                        I clicked on this thread to see any new offseason news and I am drug into this by DM? **** you!
                        WOW CHL, might wanna lay off that bottle before posting

How do you really feel ?

Comment

Well, if nothing else. Texas landed their 2019 version of Ojomo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Well, if nothing else. Texas landed their 2019 version of Ojomo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good kid from the neighborhood I live in. He is a little light for DE but has the frame to easily go from 220 to probably 250-260 in a good strength program. He could be a good one.

Comment

Happy Father's Day!

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Like I said...

You keep that helmet on and just do you there, cupcake.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-17-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X