Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
    I was wondering if he was going to show. I hadn’t heard anything about him in awhile. I’ll take as many big uglies as possible.
    With his arrival, every '18 kid is on campus for the summer.

Comment

Negative. Charlie beat Bob 3 years ago and you hid like a little ***** for 6 weeks. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
      Originally posted by oktx View Post
      You've been saying that for what, 9 years? [emoji23]
      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-08-2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Man I can't wait.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-08-2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Negative. Charlie beat Bob 3 years ago and you hid like a little ***** for 6 weeks. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Riiiiight.

Comment

Fact. You didn't post for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Fact. You didn't post for weeks.

What did you want to do? Talk smack after my team lost? That's what you do! Your hole is just getting deeper....keep digging. LOL. Fact.

Comment

Full retard.

Comment

LOL! Cooler time for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    LOL! Cooler time for that one.
                    I have thought from the early days of this thread it had the potential to go Full Adair...the OP being banned on his own thread

From my memory, there was an interregnum when we all wondered about the status and well-being of ol’OKTX
                    Last edited by 18ncs; 06-08-2018, 12:00 PM.

Comment

17, it was just starting to get good.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                        I was not trying to tamp it down so I have edited my post and gone back to my spot along the sidelines. Certainly you agree, starting a thread, getting it closed, and being banned on the same thread is quite the accomplishment. (Only talking re:Adair of course) Having that skin on the wall would be legendary. Carry on.
                        Last edited by 18ncs; 06-08-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                          "Good" is very relative in this instance.

I would hate for this to get whacked. Interspersed with the childish trolling, there has actually been some pretty interesting information for those of us that don't go actively searching CFB recruiting news.

It is news that Murray says he is going to play football. The consensus of everybody (including Sooners) is that he is nuts. So why is he doing it? What does he have to prove? Is it back to his busybody father driving this?

Comment

Did the Aggies hire Thomas as a GM or to recruit?

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post

I would hate for this to get whacked. Interspersed with the childish trolling, there has actually been some pretty interesting information for those of us that don't go actively searching CFB recruiting news.

It is news that Murray says he is going to play football. The consensus of everybody (including Sooners) is that he is nuts. So why is he doing it? What does he have to prove? Is it back to his busybody father driving this?
                              He has signed the contract to play baseball. Play football for OU in the fall. Join the A's team in the spring. I guess he's doing it because he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post

His coaches at Allen said that he just LOVES the spotlight. Playing qb for ou in front of 50K will scratch that itch a lot better than starting at short stop for the Midland Rockhounds.

He'll get his baseball money whether he blows an ACL or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X