• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    No, no you're not.

89 days
    89+ more days of 100 degree heat. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      You may win the recruiting battle but as history has shown it often has little to do with winning the war of wins vs losses. Often the have-nots can do more than the big bad wolf's that think they own the cf stage. Some of these 4 and 5 stars I have read about and followed on their recruitment are prima-donas that can be a distraction on the field and in the locker room when they don't get their way. So good luck with the high profiles and no excuse for not winning this year. Good luck with all that and rah rah rah
      Touche

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        After the last game until the early signing day it will be more interesting and accurate. Kids will flip, stars will change.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Hopefully the last game is well after ESD

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Kyler murray drafted in top 10 of mlb draft.
            Pick valued in $4.8 mil range.
            He gone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Kyler Murray was just drafted 9th overall by the Oakland A's. So, will he stay at OU for football or take the $$?

Just like that, the Oklahoma Sooners might be the latest Big 12 team to head into the summer with a quarterback battle on their hands. During the MLB First-Year Player Draft on Monday night, the Oakland A's selected OU outfield and quarterback Kyler Murray with the 9th overall pick. Murray is com

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                Kyler Murray was just drafted 9th overall by the Oakland A's. So, will he stay at OU for football or take the $$?

https://t.co/U1LmD7XCXr
                Stay and play football and then see where his NFL draft chances are after next year. Baseball will wait for him and he will know after next year if football is his future.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  Stay and play football and then see where his NFL draft chances are after next year. Baseball will wait for him and he will know after next year if football is his future.

If he does play football he will have an insurance policy to pay him if something happens to him. I think a lot of this football talk is part of the negotiation with the A’s. Of course the A’s have already had conversations about what might happen. I can also see the A’s taking him knowing he’s going to stay in school so they don’t have to pay a 1st rounder.....moneyball.

It will be interesting to watch it play out.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    If he does play football he will have an insurance policy to pay him if something happens to him. I think a lot of this football talk is part of the negotiation with the A’s. Of course the A’s have already had conversations about what might happen. I can also see the A’s taking him knowing he’s going to stay in school so they don’t have to pay a 1st rounder.....moneyball.

It will be interesting to watch it play out.
                    It won't be as flashy as a football contract but I would think he will have a lot longer career as a baseball player. When do draftee's have a to report usually? Are some of these guys packing bags to head to minor league teams today?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      It won't be as flashy as a football contract but I would think he will have a lot longer career as a baseball player. When do draftee's have a to report usually? Are some of these guys packing bags to head to minor league teams today?

It sounds like the talk from KM and the A’s is he will play football and then report to the A’s after the season. It will be interesting to see if the A’s agreed to this in return for lower his slot money. They probably will have an insurance policy on their investment as well in case he gets seriously hurt. Any way around it, it’s going to be fun to watch it play out.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        It sounds like the talk from KM and the A’s is he will play football and then report to the A’s after the season. It will be interesting to see if the A’s agreed to this in return for lower his slot money. They probably will have an insurance policy on their investment as well in case he gets seriously hurt. Any way around it, it’s going to be fun to watch it play out.
                        Knowing his father's interactions with the A&M staff I wonder if the A's contract has been used as leverage on Riley for playing time. Will be interesting to see how the fall camp plays out for the Sooner's QB situation.

Comment

Please stay and football.

Comment

He's gonna get broke during the year at 5'9' 185-190..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              In Dallas. - Breckyn Hager

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                In half would be good........

Comment

Working...
                                X