Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

My sides are in stitches....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The story is told so well too! I can picture this poor guys every dumb move and makes me wanna cry with laughter!

Comment

lmao hiliarious first time for me

Comment

Everytime I read that story I keep picturing my dumb arse trying that...

Comment

Lacey,

In your condition, you don't need to be laughing that hard.

Comment

That is funny I can just picture it.

Comment

I'm laying in bed reading this for the umteenth time. Thus is the wifes first time and I have tears coming out of my eyes. My wife has 2 comments. One is that it sounds like something me and my buddies might try and two how the heck did he explain that to his wife when he got home. I think my wife would laugh her arse off and then say I told you so!!!! Hahaha

Comment

Lol

Comment

Never had read that before, but my side are hurtin' now too!

Comment

LMAO!!!! Over and over again.....

Comment

LMAO!! probably something many of us would try after a few cold ones

Comment

Very, very funny!! The original version of that I had read had the guy going to a local feed store or cilos and asking for help, and he had to come up with a story for the GW that he had been attacked by a deer and there was now a BOLO (Be On the Look Out)on a rabid deer.

Rchr

Comment

Working...
                        X