Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for a new zero turn (need opinions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a Zero turn, yet. I have a little Kubota diesel tractor with a belly mount mower so I could run a tiller and other implements too. But it's not as fast as a zero turn for mowing. I saw a Bad Boy brand zero turn at the tractor dealer a couple of weeks ago, though that caught my eye because the engine in it was yellow. On closer inspection it was a Caterpillar engine! It was kind of spendy for a mower, though...I've also looked at the Grasshopper brand mowers.
    Last edited by softpoint; 07-27-2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

After months of kicking around the idea of buying a Zero Turn and a LOT of research I finally bit the bullet and bought one. Gravely ZT HD 48". I really didn't know about all the hype with the time savings I would get, but I can tell you it REALLY does save time. My yard is right at an acre with a number of trees. What was taking me 2 hrs and 30-45 min to mow before now only takes 1 hr 6 min. The cut is great, the mower is amazing, and the ride is nice.
      Look at the Gravely Line, they really are worth the money. I actually saved about $200 from the original quote on the one I bought. They quoted me $4999 and when I picked it up they charged me $4800.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
        Which series do you have? I’m looking at the Z421 Kammander Pro 54” with Kawasaki.
        That is the exact model i have. Same size deck.

Comment

Working...
        X