Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
    This is exactly what I was thinking about doing but the heat was a concern. My lease is in Webb county and I plan on spending quite a bit of time down there in the summer keeping my areas clean. And 100+ degree days are extremely common down there. Maybe I'll incorporate a fan in the project for increased ventilation.
    I agree, I had a lease in Kennedy county no electricity and it was miserable till winter, same for Webb county the summer heat is a killer
    Our mule deer lease at night it's at lest bearable

The generators we did use burned probably 10 gallons a day running a rv with ac on
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 04-13-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Done it for years. Summer and early fall are tough we run the generator to sleep.
      About 5-8 gallons a night. Cost adds up, but the worst part is hauling gas cans.
      I like my remote camp, but wish I had electricity every trip.
      Just bought a small Ryobi for lights, fans, and phones.

BP

Comment

Every five gallons lasts us about 9 hours with ac running. So a full weekend we use 30+ gallons. Def turn off ac when running micro wave etc. leave hot water heater off till you are about an hour from ready to take shower. Then turn off. Etc. harbor freight 8500 (I think). It's def on the big size.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
          A day or for the weekend? What brand if that is for the weekend?
          Weekend

honda eu2000 with extended external run tank. Eu2000 have a fuel pump.

The desiel was Kubota running non hunting hours. Also running one unit. Add other trailers to it and it throttles up a lot more. At full tilt I bet it’s close to a gal an hour
          Last edited by Texans42; 04-13-2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X