Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

How to wake up better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe two much caffeine before you go to bed
    I can't drank anything with caffeine after about 5pm or i will toss and turn for several hours or until it wears off

Comment

Turn on some uplifting music first thing...like Pantera or the like. If that won’t get you going, then I say have your T level checked.

Skinny

Comment

I am glad you were able to find an easy fix for that. I believe you still need to look at getting rid of the energy drinks. you can find other ways to gain energy, healthy energy.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
          I am glad you were able to find an easy fix for that. I believe you still need to look at getting rid of the energy drinks. you can find other ways to gain energy, healthy energy.
          I have been trying to stop them for years. I have quit several times but I end up back on the horse eventually. Crystal Light makes a product called pure energy which is a good substitute and it really helps me cut back. It has like 3g of sugar and no artificial sweeteners. 120 mg of caffeine. Like i said, we all have our vices. I eat pretty dang healthy and exercise at a high level. I don't drink cokes. I don't drink beer. I don't eat candy. I seldom eat any kind of dessert. I'm about 13% body fat at 185#s, which ain't too shabby for being married for 8 years and having 2 kids.

Comment

Play a little rap music that should get you going

Comment

Working...
            X