Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the lamest reason you have ever been pulled over for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wow View Post
    LP light out equaled 260 lbs of weed
    Driving across the white line =60 lbs weed
    No turn signal 4 keys of coke
    Truck doing 74 in a 70 Brother got 2.6 mil cash
    Most of the lame reason that are being posted are VIOLATIONS
    30 years under the lights.
    Nice hits!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was only texting, talking on speakerphone, listening to Google maps, putting ketchup on a Whataburger, and Hauling a semi dead hog on a tailgate hitch of a Jeep when I got pulled over. Lame arse police thought I was drunk.
      Last edited by Chew; 04-12-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

I’ve never really been pulled over for anything bogus. I was behind my mom as she got pulled over in Beaumont by everyone’s favorite traffic cop. She went through a yellow light with no time to stop, and I had to hit the breaks pretty hard behind her when I saw the cop, because I would’ve been probably halfway through the intersection before it turned. The vehicle next to me ran the light, and ended up beside her by the time the cop lit BOTH of them up. He claimed they’d both run the red light side by side, even though I’d witnessed her make it all the way through before it turned red, and also witness the other car run it 3-4 seconds after she went through the intersection. She went to court to fight the ticket, and I went as a witness. The judge was clearly half senile, and asked me my age three times and had me explain my relationship to her four times before I could tell my story (I only talked for a couple minutes). The officer then showed his dash cam footage as evidence, in which you could not see the light change, but COULD see the other car that he pulled over pass through the intersection well after she did, just as I had testified to. The old senile judge told her she could plead no contest and do defensive driving, or he could just find her guilty. I wasn’t impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
          Sometimes we just have to donate the 15 minute contact that some people call hassle to allow our officers to do their jobs. With so much case law in favor of the criminals officers use small infractions to catch bigger violators. The man hauling meth to our neighbor kids and the felons on the run aren't cruising 100mph acting fools most of the time. So when I get stopped I am polite and thank our officers for doing their best to make our country safer. Most of the time (not all) the petty traffic stop is not even about us or our violation it's about turning over rocks to help protect us. I'm bias for being Police Officer for 15 years however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          sometime though, turning over those rocks can violate the 4th amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
            I got pulled over this morning for "Failure to signal Lane Change" and I was changing lanes to avoid an accident as a person was drifting into my lane. So this popped into my mind.

My lamest excuse........

Dirty License plate

I was 100ft from the city limits and it was 2am. I think it was just an excuse to make contact as the license plate could clearly be read even though there was road grime on it.
            Were you pulled over by hwy patrol?

Comment

I used to be P.I. that worked for a lawyer who would occasionally take cases of people fighting tickets. One was for a woman that received a ticket for speeding ( 108 in a 75).
              Took her car to the dyno and the engine cut out at 92.

Comment

There is also a big difference between rural and small town LEO and those in the cities.

Comment

Doing 97mph on Bass Lake in California at sunrise. Just put the new motor and nitros on boat with no baffles on the headers. When the ranger finally caught up he yelled and told us to turn the boat off because it’s to loud. My uncle yell backed “ hold on the boats to loud”. We were asked to leave the lake and he gave us a certificate not to return for three years.
                  If you have never been fast on the water , it’s a thrill you don’t want to experience can’t believe how stupid we were.

Bass Lakenis where they filmed the Great Outdoors.

Comment

Having too wide of tires.

Comment

Was riding with a friend of mine when he got stopped for having only 1 tail light. We were in his restored 1929 Model A Ford. It came new with only 1 tail light!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
                        Were you pulled over by hwy patrol?
                        Sugarland Police.

2am and I was in highschool pressure washing gas stations for a summer job (no curfew in 1986). He followed be 10 miles and pulled me over 100 feet from being out of his jurisdiction.

Real reason he pulled me over I believe is that he just wanted to know why 2 high school students were out at 2am with pressure washing equipment. Told him what I was doing and where I was going. After we were set up he and his partner showed up where I was........5 miles out of his city limits.

He let me off with a verbal warning and told me to wash it when we stopped.
                        Last edited by Outbreaker; 04-13-2018, 06:21 AM.

Comment

In high school I worked for a chain drug store which got bought out by CVS, got off shift when the store closed at 2200 and headed home. I was 16, had just gotten my license, played soccer at school and almost all the football coaches were cops. Well coming down the hill by our house I get hit for doing 26 in a 25, cop was on of the coaches and being a **** the entire time.

Fought it, and sadly in a small town everyone knows everyone and my mom worked at the courthouse. Judge cut the fine in half and gave me Defensive Driving. The DD instructor laughed at me since I had the slowest speeding ticket he'd ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coachk View Post
                            1 of the rear license plate lights was out...the other one was working
                            Me too ! spent the day in court and it was dismissed.

Comment

Working...
                            X