New Water well and septic recommendations for Gillespie county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOZ View Post
    I'll be having a well drilled in the next couple of weeks just south of Hilda off RR-783. Many of the wells over the last 15-20 years near me were drilled by Virdell, but I understand they are under new ownership as of late. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing, but couldn't find anyone that had direct experience with them lately.

Did some more research and spoke with a few other contractors like Zane Magill in Castell, Walden in Llano, Mike Haag with Harper Pump Service, and heard great things about L&L out of Hye. We will be using Mike with Harper Pump after having him come out for a well test on an existing windmill. Neighbor has used him over the years with good success on both new wells and servicing of existing wells, and have had several other recommendations as well. I'd recommend giving him a call as he is probably close to your area.

As for septic, we've had a few contractors come out, including Schladoer Septic Systems (Rhett Schladoer) and J Bar C Septic (Josh Smith), both out of Fredericksburg. Not sure who I'll use yet for septic, but have been happy with the interactions with them thus far.

Hope that helps. PM me if you'd like more specifics.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X