Whoa!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      I tend to make it work though!!!
      Oh I figured lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap...
        we are all getting impatient..... over draw results when most of us have <3% chance of drawing. Ironic

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post

we are all getting impatient..... over draw results when most of us have <3% chance of drawing. Ironic
          Speak for yourself on the draw odds [emoji16]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
            Speak for yourself on the draw odds [emoji16]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
            Zip it!!! No such thing as plus 3% odds except for the dinky OTC bear, lions and Dodaads.

Comment

New Mexico doesn't have better than 0.5% draw odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Whoa!!!
                We can remember when everyone was boycotting because the G&F changed the draw pool from 22% to 18%. 60k tags available to a record number of applicants.

Comment

I’m trying to draw 1 of 6 tags allotted for out of state hunters in 16B. Odds aren’t good but at least I’m trying.

Comment

Originally posted by bigchiefj View Post
                    New Mexico doesn't have better than 0.5% draw odds.
                    I have been to NM several times but with their ridiculous draw I don't anticipate ever going back.
                    Their draw is pure stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      I have been to NM several times but with their ridiculous draw I don't anticipate ever going back.
                      Have you applied for a Texas big horn or pronghorn? Or what about chap?

Comment

The guide/outfitter welfare system really put a damper on the non resident do it yourselfers.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                          The guide/outfitter welfare system really put a damper on the non resident do it yourselfers.
                          Yes sir, your exactly right. Seems they have no desire for non residents to come over unless we plan to hire someone else to hunt for us.
                          Last edited by flywise; 04-12-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Yes sir, your exactly right. Seems they has no desire for no residents to come over unless we plan to hire someone else to hunt for us
                            Not really, yes if you are dead set on only HDQ units then yes, but there are a couple units with 50% NR Archery draw odds with higher success rates then otc CO.

I’ll never understand this mind set, one part of me just wants to nod my head and be like yelp you are right, as I just increased my odds, but the other side of me sees hunting dying to excuses and it drives me nuts. And that’s what this is an excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                              Zip it!!! No such thing as plus 3% odds except for the dinky OTC bear, lions and Dodaads.
                              Lol. Pure nonsense. With a little research the draw odds for NM nonresident isn’t that bad. I’m in for a unit where I have 90% odds to draw. Tough unit to hunt but there are quality animals there if you put in the work. Lowest odds I put in for are 8% for a high demand elk unit. One of the units I put in for elk I have just shy of 50% odds to draw.

Comment

I’m not sure I want to draw the tag I put in for. My *** is gonna have to get in shape [emoji23][emoji849][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X