Couple lease rules being questioned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Under our rules, there is no difference in the amount of deer that can be taken by the 12 members with or without guests.

Common sense says you don’t just turn a family free to fill all their tags...you still have a member allotment and guests hunt off that allotment.

Yep we have a member that brings his grandkids but his grown daughters don't hunt. Were all for it. We have a harvest limit and rules as to what can be harvested and we stick to that. I don't care if the grandkids or the granddad shoot it. He paid for his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Under our rules, there is no difference in the amount of deer that can be taken by the 12 members with or without guests.

Common sense says you don’t just turn a family free to fill all their tags...you still have a member allotment and guests hunt off that allotment.
      Here is my deal, first of all I have been on a few leases, I always follow the rules the main person running them leases always makes/breaks the rules as they please. So when me and my dad signed as the lease holders on this property we made 1 rule no guest outside of immediate family I will not break that rule so I expect everyone who signs up not to break the rule. If you don't like our 1 rule find somewhere else to hunt.

I didn't shoot any doe last year to help the population, so why would I want "guest" to shoot any? Maybe in 3-5 years after protein and feed year around and our population has grown we can reconsider the guest policy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

You are the lease holder and you made the rules. As you stated above "if you don't like the rules" , hit the road. You answered you original question. Tell him the rules as you want them, and if he doesn't like that, good riddance.

Comment

Working...
        X