Latest "assault weapons" ban ruling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    You will put your family in harm's way for a gunfight with feds? I always wonder how this would work. See David Koresh.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The guys at Lexington and Concord had to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

“In the absence of federal legislation"

Uh....Like that whole BOR thing?

Comment

What do you expect from a commy pos judge?

Comment

is there Federal Legislation that says you have to pay State taxes? ...asking for a freind.

Comment

You will put your family in harm's way for a gunfight with feds? I always wonder how this would work. See David Koresh.

This nation was founded because of men with balls. Wonder how many are left to defend what they sacrificed?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              This nation was founded because of men with balls. Wonder how many are left to defend what they sacrificed?

I'm with you.

Comment

...are simply not weapons within the original meaning of the individual constitutional right to ‘bear Arms". And just how dose he know that? He was not there when it was written. If it meant something other than what it says, I'm sure there would have been clauses written in as well.

Comment

I'm with you.

Me too!

Comment

President Trump suggests taking guns from some people before actually going to court.ยป Subscribe to CNBC: http://cnb.cx/SubscribeCNBCAbout CNBC: From 'Wall S...

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        District Judge on constitutional law. Dont even consider it a real decision. Long way to go before thats decided. Oh wait. The SCOTUS already decided that one a long time ago. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars. These activists judges should be sanctioned.

Didn't they have a ruling a few years back talking about them being modern arms and the like?

Comment

When the 2A was written everyone had flint lock muskets, meaning the people had the same weapons the military had. So the way I see it, I should be able to own anything the military has now.

Comment

This nation was founded because of men with balls. Wonder how many are left to defend what they sacrificed?*
                            I'm down. Start tonight or....?

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                              I think this bears repeating. V O T E. Get your friends to do it. Get your relatives to do it. Get your neighbors to do it. The left has a head of steam right now and they will roll right over us if we don't!!
                              agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                                When the 2A was written everyone had flint lock muskets, meaning the people had the same weapons the military had. So the way I see it, I should be able to own anything the military has now.
                                That's why a full repeal of the NFA is the only answer

Comment

Working...
                                X