No announcement yet.

The Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got some pics in of the gate entrance to the horse pasture. Lollie cooling off in one of iur troughs. Pointers doing their thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buddy and I went down last week. Really cold on Friday and Saturday morning. He killed a great buck that he had not seen on the hoof before. Shot some quail and a few dove as well. Horse barn fence is done and reclaimed asphalt just started at the equipment barn. It looks better than I thought it would.

Comment

Comment

Cool pic of my grandfather’s saddle. I’m guessing it is from the 60’s or 70’s. Horse barn fencing, dirt work all done, just lacking stalls. Deer season is winding down, my nephew killed a 7yr old great deer. He disappeared for two years and showed up last weekend of last season. Crazy how they can do that. Having some decent quail hunts but not great. Neighbors and their kids coming down this weekend. Hoping to get their son on a buck. More quail hunts through the month. Starting off-season projects, brush and pear management, cattle and working with the horses.

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

More dog pics!

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                More dog pics!

I have tons of those…..

Comment

good stuff.

Comment

Those are great!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                      I have tons of those…..

Love it!

Comment

I love this thread! Keep up the great work!

Comment

Great thread! I purchased a property back in June of 22 and only dream of having deer on it like these!

Comment

Originally posted by bstanley View Post
                            Great thread! I purchased a property back in June of 22 and only dream of having deer on it like these!

Congrats!! Put a plan together and work it. It’s like watching paint dry but you will get improvement for sure.

Comment

Moved on to projects, brush management, sprayed 200 acres of pear, now just sit and wait for it to die, mulched and continue to mulch as much as we can, not finding many sheds, I need to get on horseback and see what I can find. Been riding a bit. Had one of my horses pull a Barry Sanders move on me while we were loping along. I ended up leaving the saddle and dragging my thigh across the saddle horn on the way out. Hurt my feelings and bruised the dog out of my leg but that’s about it. Got our double drop buck hung up. He died during helicopter capture, flipped and broke his neck. Stalls are about done. Just need to stain them now. New Sunset Cruiser showed up last weekend. I’m excited to see it. We got 4” plus or minus of rain last week. Really needed that. I’m sure it will be green this week.

Comment

Nice pics as always. And that buck was a stud.

Comment

Working...
                                X