X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome pictures great place

Comment

Thanks all!

Was a cold weekend down south!! Had a buddy whack an old sucker we had been after. I had him on camera but neither me nor the ranch manager had seen him on the hoof. 9.5 plus! year old buck. He didn’t have much left as far as teeth go. Got in to some quail and hogs as well. Found a couple artifacts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More pics. Dead buck I found at one of the tanks. The San Pedro delivered 43 bulls for grazing. Quail hunting and the pad for the equipment barn is almost done.

Comment

Comment

Very nice! Great pictures! Thank You for sharing.

Comment

Went to the ranch last weekend first time since my heart attack in early February. Hot (94) and dry is about all I can say. Even the dillo needed to cool off. We are in dire need of some rain. We’ve had .35 of an inch since Jan 1 and no measurable rain since early November. Place is brown on top of brown and not a green thing in site. Deer looking good despite the conditions. Sold off a few horses and got a couple replacements that are super nice. Found some sheds and one old scrappy dude that a buddy has been hunting for two years. I sent him the photo of what that buck thinks of his hunting ability. Horse barn is getting going finally.

Comment

Man it is dry almost everywhere! Hoping we all get some rain soon. Glad you are feeling good enough to get back out to the ranch and look forward to seeing the barn come along!

Comment

Great thread! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Comment

Thanks for the update...always interesting stuff going on at your place.

I missed your previous thread about your heart attack , but I'm glad you made it to the ER in time!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Thanks for the update...always interesting stuff going on at your place.

I missed your previous thread about your heart attack , but I'm glad you made it to the ER in time!
                      Thanks fellas! Good to be able to go to the ranch. Mustering up the strength to do a rain dance, that's for sure!

Comment

Good stuff Lance, glad you got out there and enjoyed the brush country! Best of luck with the healing process!!

Comment

Haven’t updated in a while. Horse barn is getting closer. Solar system getting installed. Hopefully have horse stalls done in the next few weeks or so. Fencing next. Need rain!!! 3.87” for the year so far. Bucks are growing out.

Comment

That’s looking good!!! Thx for the update!

Comment

Looking great Lance!

Comment

Great progress Lance, hope you are feeling good!!

Comment

Working...
                                X