The Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
    No need to dull your excitement! Heck, I'm excited for you.
    This

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
      I just found this. Awesome job! Congratulations to you and your family! Nothing better than time together in the outdoors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Thanks! It’s fun! Trying to make it friendly for kids, wives and friends too. Not just about hunting. Lots of plans! (dreams mainly).

Comment

Ranch manager took this pic this morning. ‘Tis the season to catch bobcats and coyotes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been following him on Instagram, looks like he’s doing great with the trapping efforts!

Comment

That is an awesome picture! Kitty cat doesn't look too happy.

Comment

Yep, he wasn't happy.. got re-homed to heaven.

Comment

Did some burning yesterday. Hope to get more done next week if weather permits. Also had a few fawn eaters in the traps.

Comment

That’s one old kitty! I love to see the Rx burning pics! Buffelgrass fields?

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                    That’s one old kitty! I love to see the Rx burning pics! Buffelgrass fields?
                    Yes. We have tons of bufflegrass. We are trying to figure out the beat way to get back to native grasses. Not gonna be easy if even possible.

Comment

Did our helicopter survey last week. Saw some great animals, found some good sheds (last years mostly) and a few dead heads. Burned a pile and a pasture. Had a cool find of a Crawford’s grey shrew that ran out of the pile. Awesome little guy ran all up and down my arm. Friend killed a great old buck with his bow. Took my youngest and her two buddies down to play on the ranch.

Comment

Awesome pics, Lance! Your buddy killed a great buck. We are starting to find sheds in Tilden. Finding dead heads sucks. Looking forward to more updates.

Comment

Took my youngest and one of her friends down last week for some social distancing. It rained the entire time we were there. Girls did a little mudding and I looked for sheds and artifacts. Place was a muddy mess but we need more rain already. Didn’t see a turkey but saw lots of deer. About half to three quarters have dropped their antlers. Ranch manager has caught some varmit as well!!

Last edited by lanceodom; 03-24-2020, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Comment

Pretty awesome!! I love following along! Thanks for the update!

Comment

Great updates.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X