X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Awesome vid!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
      Here is the video of my son shooting his buck from my camera right next to the feeder. kind of cool to see. Turn up the volume and then play in slo mo.

Here is my daughter loading her buck. Best gadget I've done is to put a winch in the headache rack of the truck.

https://youtu.be/G6RARzCmjz4

That’s really cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Beautiful ranch, great pictures and updates.

Comment

Nice place. Congrats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Went down this weekend and had a nice relaxing time. Winding down the season, bucks are roaming looking for the last few receptive does. Had 6 different bucks come in to my tripod Saturday evening and I bet they didn’t stay for a combined 4 minutes. Sunday evening had this guy show up. He had been a buck my daughter and her friend were after but couldn’t get the deal closed. Decided to take him off the feed train. Made a good shot on him and he went less than 20 yds with a solid blood trail.

Comment

you smoked him. Great shot. Great deer to remove also.

Comment

nice!!!

Comment

Ranch manager found this dude yesterday. Post rut no bueno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ouch, what a nice deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Oh man that hurts

Comment

Bummer he would have been nice

Comment

Unbelievable place. Can’t believe I’ve missed this thread!! Tuned in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey do ya'll have exotics? There has been a fallow buck sitting along the side of the road and along your fence for the past week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                              Hey do ya'll have exotics? There has been a fallow buck sitting along the side of the road and along your fence for the past week or so.
                              No we don’t. (Actually have a couple axis that were left from the previous owner that are about to be rehomed to heaven) Yep our ranch manager told me about the fallow buck. I joked about opening our gate and running him in.

Comment

I just found this. Awesome job! Congratulations to you and your family! Nothing better than time together in the outdoors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X