No announcement yet.

The Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Just came across this thread. Awesome place and incredible improvements in a short period of time. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty sure this ranch is what every Texas hunter dreams of!!! Awesome thread.

Comment

I've missed this thread until now.

Awesome place, congrats, and thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

Wow! Awesome!

Comment

Holidays were an awesome time at the ranch. Got to spend 9 days there with friends and family. Green spot in the pic is my arrow stuck in cactus after airballing hogs in the early light. I had a hard time seeing through my peep. My son and youngest daughter were both successful on bucks and my middle daughter worked but didn't get an opportunity. We found numerous artifacts, most coming from one location. I was putting up a camera and laying down some hand corn at a sneaky spot I have and noticed some flint chips. Did some looking around and immediately found 3 good points, then found a bunch of brokes. An hour later I had to peel myself away to make the afternoon hunt. Bucks were full on rut and saw lots of bobcats and quail.
            Attached Files

Comment

More pics from the holiday. My middle daughter had her friend down and we almost closed the deal on a good buck for her. Maybe next time??
              Attached Files

Comment

Sharp !!

Did you build the concrete tank on site or was it hauled and was wondering what kind of cost on that ?

Comment

Originally posted by MossyRockRanch View Post
                  Sharp !!

Did you build the concrete tank on site or was it hauled and was wondering what kind of cost on that ?
                  Poured in place. Its expensive, about $15k. The issue is getting the forms for a 30' diameter x 5' walls, plus concrete is crazy expensive down there.

Comment

Looks awesome Lance! You guys have had a big year and it will only get better!

Comment

Looks like a great season! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                        that's a BIG barn!

Nice progress.
                        Yea, the folks on the space station noticed it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
                          Yea, the folks on the space station noticed it!!

Haha!

I have Arlo cameras on some of my feeders. This one happened to start videoing at just the right time when my son shot his buck. Here is a photo of the bullet exiting the buck. I’ll try to upload the video on YouTube and post here shortly.

Comment

Here is the video of my son shooting his buck from my camera right next to the feeder. kind of cool to see. Turn up the volume and then play in slo mo.

Here is my daughter loading her buck. Best gadget I've done is to put a winch in the headache rack of the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                              Haha!

I have Arlo cameras on some of my feeders. This one happened to start videoing at just the right time when my son shot his buck. Here is a photo of the bullet exiting the buck. I’ll try to upload the video on YouTube and post here shortly.

That’s wild! Cool pic

Comment

That is an awesome video!!

Comment

Working...
                                X