Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good, man.

Comment

Great thread, and great pictures. Those bucks look fantastic this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a buck show up last week and cannot figure out who he was last year? Hoping to get more pics of this guy.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's the one you wanted to save for me.

Comment

Originally posted by HouCav View Post
            I'm pretty sure that's the one you wanted to save for me.
            Exactly not the one for you. You will get the “No deer” Sendero!

Comment

Cool. I don't even need directions to that. You've shown me to it too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                Had a buck show up last week and cannot figure out who he was last year? Hoping to get more pics of this guy.
                That's Bullwinkle
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wlee15 View Post
                  That's Bullwinkle
                  hahaha!!! I thought the same!

Comment

Been down working all summer and it was time to screw off some. I had the family down with great friends (HouCav) and his family. HouCav and I did some artifact hunting and didn’t find much but I found this. Not 100% sure what it is but by my fancy book I think it’s a Catalon? Experts please weigh in?? Awesome sunsets and even saw a few turkey. Sunday afternoon we had a great white wing hunt with our boys. Unfortunately I didn't get many pics of the weekend.

Didn’t want to leave last night.

Attached Files
                    Last edited by lanceodom; 09-03-2019, 04:51 PM.

Comment

It was a blast as always. My older son got to go on his first dove hunt, and my younger son lives to drive around. The ranch is looking great. Thanks again

Comment

Oh wow @!@!! Some great stuff !

Comment

Been busy. Had the brush around the ponds cleaned up, added a couple pilas for swimming, added rock pathway to our Star Bar. (It’s a fire pit out in the middle of the ranch on a high spot with great views and star gazing.) got some towers for our Krivos & Mavericks. Deer are moving mostly at night and I’m hoping with cooler weather they start cooperating. Getting HouCav into bow hunting but he has real issues with his scent control??? Go figure.

Comment

can someone modify these pics to be smaller??? Not sure what happened??

Comment

Ha, glad I have a wide screen here at the office! Looking good buddy

Comment

No need to be rude. Besides, I'm pretty sure the scent problem I had was the cameraman in the blind with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X