No announcement yet.

The Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’ve been very disappointed in your lack of updates !

Looking really good

Comment

Love this thread!

Comment

Keep it up, love following along.
        Beautiful place!

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
          Keep it up, love following along.
          Beautiful place!
          X2

Comment

Cool place. My dad use to work at arena roja ranch down hwy 468. Love that area.

Comment

Awesome thread! Thanks for the updates.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Just now seeing this! Congrats - place looks awesome!

Comment

Was down last week doing some shredding, moving blinds and more season prep. Lots of quail and the deer are starting to get going. Long way to go but that’s the fun part!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

Deer are looking good. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Beautiful place!! Really cool to watch the transformation. Good luck this year!

Comment

wow! that is all I can say. Great place keep the pictures coming.

Comment

The Ranch

Went down this week. Took my 78 year old dad. He’s got dementia something terrible but is happy and healthy otherwise. He likes being down there and even reverted to his old self by getting up at 5am on his own whereas he’s been sleeping late at home. I’m thinking it was something from his memories that spurred him to get up early!! It was 107 with a real feel of 112!! Lots of chores but got all the blinds set and cleaned out, cleaned up around them,trimmed roads and parking spots. Put netting on tripods and just general screwing around. Starting to get some deer on camera but as to be expected almost everything is at night. Saw the largest Blue indigo I’ve ever seen. It was easily 7’ long. Wish my pics were better. Also found this cool rock. I power washed it and think it must be some petrified wood?? My son was down the week before and found this last rock. Looks like the start of an arrowhead?? Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by lanceodom; 08-12-2019, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Strong stuff! I bet your dad really loved being down there.

Comment

Working...
                                X