No announcement yet.

Any square body guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big fan of the square body. Here’s my ‘79 (my birth year) Jimmy. She’s a beaut and CLEAN!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
      Well did you ever get a truck? Im in the market looking for one now. They sure are pricey and hard to find a running fixer upper for a fare price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Got an 84 in the restoration shop right now. It is a K20 Camper Special that has a brand new crate 350 with 0 miles, fresh TH400, new 650 4bbl, new headers, aluminum heavy duty racing radiator, new dual front shocks for front and singles for rear, new neoprene bushings all the way around. About to be sanded and primed. Red interior and was going to do another red exterior or black haven't decided. Will sell it primed for $17k if you are interested. Rare truck are the Camper Specials.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
        Got an 84 in the restoration shop right now. It is a K20 Camper Special that has a brand new crate 350 with 0 miles, fresh TH400, new 650 4bbl, new headers, aluminum heavy duty racing radiator, new dual front shocks for front and singles for rear, new neoprene bushings all the way around. About to be sanded and primed. Red interior and was going to do another red exterior or black haven't decided. Will sell it primed for $17k if you are interested. Rare truck are the Camper Specials.

I actually just made a deal on one last night. it needs some work but its pretty clean overall.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          I started a very lengthy/pricey custody battle shortly after this thread, but today i have two happy kiddos so it was a solid trade lol... one day [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya thats a pretty solid trade for sure! These trucks may be getting harder to find, but theyll always be around. Your kids only grow up once.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
            I actually just made a deal on one last night. it needs some work but its pretty clean overall.

Looks good. Have fun on the rebuild.

Comment

I was always a fan of the step side square bodies.

Comment

Here is mine
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                  I was always a fan of the step side square bodies.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Working...
                  X