Linde Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linde Gas

Just curious if anybody on the GS works for Linde?
    I have a interview with them for the Process Technician position and was curious how the company is itself?

Bump

Comment

Nobody?

Comment

Linde is a great company, the largest gas group. I was working for BOC when Linde bought them out. You won't be disappointed. Good people.

Comment

Can't speak for Linde, but I work for Praxair. They are merging in the next 6 months. The new company will be called Linde, but run by the current heads of Praxair. Sounds like a true merger. Praxair tends to pay starting people low and therefore loses a lot of people when they get experience. Definitely would be a good place to get your foot in the door and go from there

Comment

Originally posted by justin81 View Post
            Linde is a great company, the largest gas group. I was working for BOC when Linde bought them out. You won't be disappointed. Good people.
            I have a phone interview with them next Friday so hopefully every thing works out.

Comment

We share a rail yard with them. They are by the book nice equipment and very safe and safety minded. This is in FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                Can't speak for Linde, but I work for Praxair. They are merging in the next 6 months. The new company will be called Linde, but run by the current heads of Praxair. Sounds like a true merger. Praxair tends to pay starting people low and therefore loses a lot of people when they get experience. Definitely would be a good place to get your foot in the door and go from there
                Your going thru this again, I hope it works better than last time.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                  I also put some applications in with Praxair never heard anything back yet.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                    Your going thru this again, I hope it works better than last time.
                    I'm about to retire👍

Comment

I also worked for Air Liquide when they took over a praxair site.

Comment

Working...
                      X