Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    Anyone fishing this week?

I’ll be fishing east matagorda Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hit me up I'll be in East Friday. You can meet me at the honey hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Anyone fishing this week?

I’ll be fishing east matagorda Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Surf should actually be real good.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post

We are going to the beach Thursday after I fish in the morning. Maybe Friday too.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          I plan on hitting the surf Thursday morning

Comment

Snapper trip to Port A

Well, made it to the coast for the last weekend of snapper season, for International Waters. We hit it Friday night with a 5 hour Trip for Red Snapper, then hit the 12 hour on Saturday. Came home with some nice Red's, a few Vermillion, and my buddy had a trigger fish to go along. Caught a nice AJ, but they said it was too small, had to throw him back. The boat did Great, had a nice Dolphin, few Kings, Ling, Pompano's, limits of Reds and a lot of Vermillions.
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm at the Frio, all these reports are killing me!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tx-Burt View Post
                Well, made it to the coast for the last weekend of snapper season, for International Waters. We hit it Friday night with a 5 hour Trip for Red Snapper, then hit the 12 hour on Saturday. Came home with some nice Red's, a few Vermillion, and my buddy had a trigger fish to go along. Caught a nice AJ, but they said it was too small, had to throw him back. The boat did Great, had a nice Dolphin, few Kings, Ling, Pompano's, limits of Reds and a lot of Vermillions.

So I guess the eye socket hold is a thing!

Comment

Will be in E or W Matty Sat AM.

Comment

We couldn't get the VI re-booked to reschedule our Chandeleur Island trip that got cancelled back in May. We got the Joka's Wild booked, but it's a smaller boat, so only 6 of us going this trip... We leave Sunday to fish Mon. thru Wed... They've been fightin' the weather but when they can get the conditions right, the fish are there... Rain forecast for us, but it's coming from the north and not tropical so hopefully wind won't be a big issue... north wind is good generally for the islands because it flattens the surf side making fishing the outside of the islands easier... Here's hoping!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      We couldn't get the VI re-booked to reschedule our Chandeleur Island trip that got cancelled back in May. We got the Joka's Wild booked, but it's a smaller boat, so only 6 of us going this trip... We leave Sunday to fish Mon. thru Wed... They've been fightin' the weather but when they can get the conditions right, the fish are there... Rain forecast for us, but it's coming from the north and not tropical so hopefully wind won't be a big issue... north wind is good generally for the islands because it flattens the surf side making fishing the outside of the islands easier... Here's hoping!!
                      Good Luck!!

Comment

Is it 5 o’clock yet? We are heading back south after work today and plan to hit it hard dark and early in the morning.

Comment

If anyone is going to be in matagorda tomorrow and want to go fishing it me up?

Plan on wading, but might also drift or use to trolling motor too.

Comment

Hit the surf this morning out of POC. Limits of trout and one of the guys on the boat jumped a tarpon 50-60 lb range.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                              So I guess the eye socket hold is a thing!

Ya, don't worry it won't hurt those 2

That's how I was shown for snapper, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx-Burt View Post
                                Ya, don't worry it won't hurt those 2

That's how I was shown for snapper, at least.

[emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X