2018 saltwater fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 saltwater fishing thread

I got room for 1 on the boat Sunday morning in east Matagorda. Wade fishing chunking lures. Launching in Sargent.

Comment

What do y’all do to keep soft plastics organized on the boat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post

This..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I used a cheap worm bag from Academy.

Comment

This is all I carry with me. I keep a 2 packs of 3 different colors, and 3 topwaters and jig heads.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              This is all I carry with me. I keep a 2 packs of 3 different colors, and 3 topwaters and jig heads.

Your overly confident... I think I have enough soft plastic for a lifetime of fishing. What are your 3 different lures?

Comment

Your overly confident... I think I have enough soft plastic for a lifetime of fishing. What are your 3 different lures?
                Not overly confident, just confident. I fish a ton. Plum/chartreuse down south lures, red flash 5" Hogie with chartreuse dipped tail, SBR Trash Kden Lure for the plastics. Two pink skitterwalks and a bone/chartreuse custom painted Zara Spook jr. 3 packs of 1/8 oz. screwlok jig heads we get poured. If I can't get it done on that, the fish aren't biting.

Comment

Not overly confident, just confident. I fish a ton. Plum/chartreuse down south lures, red flash 5" Hogie with chartreuse dipped tail, SBR Trash Kden Lure for the plastics. Two pink skitterwalks and a bone/chartreuse custom painted Zara Spook jr. 3 packs of 1/8 oz. screwlok jig heads we get poured. If I can't get it done on that, the fish aren't biting.

Man I wish I could be that good lol. I probably throw 8 different soft plastic plus a half dozen hard baits before I figure it out.

Comment

Man I wish I could be that good lol. I probably throw 8 different soft plastic plus a half dozen hard baits before I figure it out.

I'm not that good brother, you throw it enough and something will eat it. Lol. I've had my best luck with these colors over the years. I throw what I have confidence in.

Comment

I have a Plano rollup bag with about 65 pounds of plastics. 95% are old and need to be thrown out which may happen cause l also throw the same 3 or 4 colors.

It will be easy to throw away seeing how it's empty and drying out after falling out of the boat [emoji16]

Don't judge on the gulp. Nearly all was clearance. Notice urnge tags[emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        I have a Plano rollup bag with about 65 pounds of plastics. 95% are old and need to be thrown out which may happen cause l also throw the same 3 or 4 colors.

It will be easy to throw away seeing how it's empty and drying out after falling out of the boat [emoji16]

Lol. I keep a few packs of the chartreuse Gulp swimming mullet on the boat. Flounder candy. Reds eat them well too. Just for special occasions though.

Comment

We got a new order of LeLe's in if anybody is looking for them. They go quick.

Comment

This is all that is on my boat and I put the spoons up in late sprong when the grass starts floating.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Man that tackle box flew out fast

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

We got a new order of LeLe's in if anybody is looking for them. They go quick.

Where’s your store?

Comment

Working...
                                X