• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work men!!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Heading back to the coast now. Made a quick trip back home yesterday to drop momma off and check the mail. If all goes right, will be on the water by 0900. Going to a new spot with new tactics, we shall see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a pretty good outing with a work customer and his two kids last week on the upper laguna. We used croaker for the trout and cut bait for the reds.

Comment

I need to make another trip down soon to fish.

Originally posted by Poco View Post
            Had a pretty good outing with a work customer and his two kids last week on the upper laguna. We used croaker for the trout and cut bait for the reds.

Comment

Originally posted by BRust View Post
              Caught her Saturday morning 29 1/4 7.5lbs, only fish I caught all day. Looking for a Taxi either Cypress area or Conroe area. Thanks
              Hell of a fish. You told me that you had caught that but I never seen any pictures. Im one of the guys that was in the other pathfinder boat that stayed at the same group of cabins as yall

Comment

Went out all day yesterday. Stumbled across a spot that proved very productive by accident. I launched at Charlie’s and headed west. When I hit open water the chop was a bit more than I was comfortable with being in a 16’ Kenner so I turned around. While scanning the marshes for tails I got out of the channel and ended up in a very skinny spot (@1’) for the Kenner so I shut it down quick and put out the anchor pole. Immediately I saw some nice fish chasing bait not 20 yards from the boat so I tossed a couple lines with croaker and shrimp. I caught over a dozen rat reds and trout within 30 minutes which caused two guides to stop 100 yards out. We caught fish for about 3 hours in that one spot then it died out. After the guides left I hopped out of the boat and pushed it 60+ yards where I could then motor. I had a great time even though I got way too much sun.

The only fish pic I took was of the first legal spec at 22”.

Comment

Thanks Calfrope81, small world didn't know you were on TBH either

Comment

My dad had his Boatright rebuilt and got it back Tuesday. They did a great job and other than the motor doesn’t look like a 20 year old boat.

Before

After

Comment

Love me some boatrights.

Comment

Man that's an awesome job on the rebuild!! Y'all need to go get some trout slime on it!

Comment

Originally posted by BRust View Post
                          Caught her Saturday morning 29 1/4 7.5lbs, only fish I caught all day. Looking for a Taxi either Cypress area or Conroe area. Thanks
                          New Wave Taxidermy in Florida does outstanding work. They will match the fins, colors, spots, etc. I can't be happier. It makes my skin mounts look like $h!T!

Comment

Im headed to Port A the weekend of July thirteenth. Can anyone give me some places to fish without a boat. Gotta keep my thirteen year old stepson entertained. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Man that's an awesome job on the rebuild!! Y'all need to go get some trout slime on it!

True dat, but I got my own rig to get slime in now. Although I have put a bunch of hours in that rig.

Comment

Headed out to the Sabine Jetties this evening, hopefully have a good report for tomorrow..

Comment

Working...
                                X