2018 saltwater fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flex View Post
    Any of y'all been on west bay? Winter fishing on fire yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Friend of mine has been slaying fish out of POC.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
      Any luck Michael? We fished west bay Saturday and Sunday and couldn’t catch anything. Totally skunked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That's not the report i was hoping for. Hopefully it gets better. I'm planning on going 1/3-1/5

Comment

2018 saltwater fishing thread

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Friend of mine has been slaying fish out of POC.

That’s what I thought too but we couldn’t catch anything. We fished south shore from Cedars up to concrete wall. Tide was blown out really bad Friday and Saturday. Tide tarted coming back in Sunday. Fishing is probably good now that winds have switched back.

This will give you an idea of how low tide was.

Last edited by gigem95; 12-18-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

That's not the report i was hoping for. Hopefully it gets better. I'm planning on going 1/3-1/5

I’ll be back down then. We are planning on hitting Powderhorn.

Comment

I am planning to go 3-5th. Tentative plan is to work north shoreline, Highland, greens, Carancuaha.

I have never really had luck with lights. Anybody catching fish in the canal lights this time of year? Or better off not wasting our time and just going to bed or hitting surf at night.

Comment

I am planning to go 3-5th. Tentative plan is to work north shoreline, Highland, greens, Carancuaha.

I have never really had luck with lights. Anybody catching fish in the canal lights this time of year? Or better off not wasting our time and just going to bed or hitting surf at night.

Comment

I can’t believe it just happened... I have been fishing my backside off for months (not posting much of it) in hopes of picking up a sponsorship and today it happened!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                  I can’t believe it just happened... I have been fishing my backside off for months (not posting much of it) in hopes of picking up a sponsorship and today it happened!

Congrats Brazos Hunter!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Congrats Brazos Hunter!

Thank you bud!

Comment

Congrats. Can you let us know if the shrimp tail special as good as the original?

Comment

Congrats. Can you let us know if the shrimp tail special as good as the original?

Unfortunately I do not have a working knowledge of any prior products. I can however offer a personal review early next week after I leave there. I have an appointment to check everything out and pick up a few rods in the morning then it is off to a BBQ until the wee hours.

Comment

Unfortunately I do not have a working knowledge of any prior products. I can however offer a personal review early next week after I leave there. I have an appointment to check everything out and pick up a few rods in the morning then it is off to a BBQ until the wee hours.

Nice! Yeah please post up! I've never seen one in person, had the old all star for years.

One of my rods just died. Looking to replace. I have a Waterloo that i really like. But I've had eyes on the mccain a while.

Comment

I must be doing something wrong. I've been fishing my backside off for years and still can't get nobody to pay me for it. Lol. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              I must be doing something wrong. I've been fishing my backside off for years and still can't get nobody to pay me for it. Lol. Congrats.

I hear you. I’ve fished for over 40 years and thought my current reality was a pipe dream. Fishing a couple weeks a month for the past ten months or so has been a blast though!!!

Comment

I'm lucky, I live 20 minutes from the water and get to fish a couple times a week as long as it's not deer season. I own a tackle shop so I kind of sponsor myself. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X