Iowa Barndo Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post
    Looking good Mike!! Can't wait to see what the camera shows!!
    Here he is Ken. Rub is getting bigger and he made a new scrape 3' in front of the camera.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like an antlered 85 gallon drum on legs! I bet there are more just like him lurking out of view. Iowa 2021

Comment

33 degrees. That alone makes me jealous. Then add Iowa to seal the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
          Looks like an antlered 85 gallon drum on legs! I bet there are more just like him lurking out of view. Iowa 2021
          Glenn. I made a scouting run today. I went about a mile down the creek. Rubs and scrapes are popping up everywhere. I probably saw 30-40 rubs and about 20 scrapes. The most amusing one was a new rub and scrape about 20' from my outdoor toilet. Here are some of the better ones.

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
            33 degrees. That alone makes me jealous. Then add Iowa to seal the deal.

We have already had one light snow and several nights in the mid 20s. Water to the camper froze solid one night last week.

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

great looking place and congrats to both of you

Comment

Updates?

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                    Updates?
                    We are getting there one small step at time. Got a lot of nice bucks around the house. All deer pictures are within 200 yards of the house. We had 9 deer this evening right below us headed to the alfalfa field behind us.

Comment

Man that's one of my dreams to have some land up in Iowa or Missouri cant stay off the whitetail properties website looking at farms , keep the updates coming your farm is coming along nicely!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
                        Man that's one of my dreams to have some land up in Iowa or Missouri cant stay off the whitetail properties website looking at farms , keep the updates coming your farm is coming along nicely!!
                        I found this place in 2009 on You Tube. If you get on You Tube and search Iowa 60 acres the video is still there. [emoji16]

Comment

That's awesome it amazes me how much cheaper land is up north!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
                            That's awesome it amazes me how much cheaper land is up north!!
                            We actually paid $1500.00 an acre for 60 acres after two price reductions. When we got the survey it was actually 63.46 acres.[emoji16]

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

Looking nice, Mike and Tracey! Glad to see your plan coming together!

Comment

Working...
                                X