Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks good sir!

Comment

Hey Fellas, I know there are a lot of people hunting the Antlers, Rattan, Cloudy area who may not have equipment. I’m looking to do some side work to pay for hunting habits. Just upgraded to a 40HP tractor with bucket and grapple. Have brush hog, box blade, disk, etc. If anyone wants some food plot work or brush hogging or light land clearing/road work, hit me up. Been planting food plots in Oklahoma rock fields for 7 years. 214-437-2479
      Last edited by kva393; 08-10-2022, 09:06 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by kva393 View Post
        Hey Fellas, I know there are a lot of people hunting the Antlers, Rattan, Cloudy area who may not have equipment. I’m looking to do some side work to pay for hunting habits. Just upgraded to a 40HP tractor with bucket and grapple. Have brush hog, box blade, disk, etc. If anyone wants some food plot work or brush hogging or light land clearing/road work, hit me up. Been planting food plots in Oklahoma rock fields for 7 years. 214-437-2479

In that part of the world your description of food plots in rock fields is spot on. Good luck with the side hustle to support your habit!

Comment

Hey Boomer, can you PM me the contact info for forestry folks? I'm wondering if I spent last 7 years spinning my wheels on what I thought I knew and maybe need an expert to give me some focused direction.....ha!

Comment

Originally posted by kva393 View Post
            Hey Boomer, can you PM me the contact info for forestry folks? I'm wondering if I spent last 7 years spinning my wheels on what I thought I knew and maybe need an expert to give me some focused direction.....ha!

PM sent

Comment

Working...
            X