No announcement yet.

Darton & Stan R Were Right!!!!! Pic Heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a heck of a weekend! Did you plant any spring plots?

Comment

Congrats I’ve been looking for around 150 acres around Toledo bend

Comment

Awesome read

Comment

Glad to see CoonHoods are doing there job!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
            Sounds like a heck of a weekend! Did you plant any spring plots?
            Negative. Both my winter wheat plots are looking great. Super green and lush. I’m going to roll with them as is and continue with the protein.

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
            I completely concur, this last weekend was one of the more enjoyable trips we have had. Still did lot of work but it’s was more “fun” work than normal. About to be at the more enjoyable time this summer. I love sitting on the porch having a drink and just listening to the wind blow and birds chirp.

I could move out there tomorrow and never miss a beat. My wife isn’t as enthusiatic.
            The wife has a way of balancing a man out. Personally, it has helped me tremendously to have that counterbalance. When the time is right she will be ready. If not, you can sell the house and move her out there. [emoji6]

Originally posted by Fooser View Post
            Congrats I’ve been looking for around 150 acres around Toledo bend
            That sounds exciting. I’ll bet there are some great deer out that way!

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            Way to enjoy the time with your Family! Congrats!
            Thank you, Sir. That’s what this whole thing is about.

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
            Looks ya'll had a great relaxing weekend! Glad to see the coonhoods are working good!
            You and me both! It’s awesome to know that the protein is going to the deer and see the little thieves meet their match!

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post
            Glad to see CoonHoods are doing there job!
            They certainly are. Holding up great.

Originally posted by fordsuper08 View Post
            Awesome read
            Thank you for following along!

Comment

That’s what I told her, I told her that with the market in our area we could make a killing on our house and also our prop taxes around here have gone thru the roof. I’m so over big houses in city limits.

Comment

i cant wait to see darton's new listing. the added pool side theater, and zip line should be worth the wait....

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  That’s what I told her, I told her that with the market in our area we could make a killing on our house and also our prop taxes around here have gone thru the roof. I’m so over big houses in city limits.
                  We would love to have you north of the river Kactuskuiller

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                  i cant wait to see darton's new listing. the added pool side theater, and zip line should be worth the wait....
                  Already posted! You are slacking sir

Beautiful weekend for sure Booner to spend on your place! Always good to see the kids enjoying themselves

Comment

Man, weekends with kids and campfires, on the place you own...lifelong memories for sure! Awesome stuff sir!!

Comment

Just catching up on your thread Boomer, been following some of you push county hunters for several years. decided to join this year. Congrats on new place, its a never ending process. very fun to watch deer you know grow from year to year. The protein year around route is the ticket, you will soon be feeding more deer than you want to pay for. Good luck. Expecting velvet pics to start coming in

Comment

I feel like this has been one of the busier summers in a while for the Hunt clan. I guess that’s what you get when your kids start to grow up some. Speaking of kids, my two youngest suddenly got interested and began paying more attention when I pulled the cards from the cam covering the protein feeder.

This little fella had to learn his lesson the hard way.

And finally, I’m not sure what to make of this buck’s left main beam.

The next trip up will be to disc and plant!

Comment

Awesome stuff! Can’t wait to see how they finish out! Especially that damaged one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was able to get a big boy set hung on Saturday. The Millennium found a home! Thanks to Darton for assisting. A skilled second set of hands makes for quick work.

This will be a mineral site and I will hand corn a couple of lanes.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

The new stand is looking good! I love the split g2s on that one buck! Season is just around the corner!

Comment

Working...
                                X