• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations sir...Beautiful place

Comment

The new lanes have changed the game!

Comment

Used hunting gear ?? not following,

You brought up food plots , In the past Pheasants forever ( does for sure as I did this)_ and whitetail unlimited ( I think) would offer free seed and fertilizer. This may not be 100% the best food plot however you could use much of their product and add in some clover millet etc
        Last edited by HDWRENCH; 08-09-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          I’m liking that blind and food plot combo!
          That’s for my kids. One is shooting a x-bow and the other is hoping to connect with a .223 for his first deer. I’ve got to get the windows and doors repaired but that should not be a problem.

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Blinds by camp usually produce!
          Funny how that is. Hoping it’s true. I’m keeping as much ch brush between the cabin and this blind for that very reason.

Originally posted by perow View Post
          Looking great—let me know if you find any more deals on blinds
          I think I’ve picked the shelves pretty bare by now but I’ll keep my eyes open, Brother.

Comment

Here is a view of part of the new lane leading to what will be a new bow set.

Will probably not use a feeder her, but rather just use hand corn. Also, may have to do a little chainsaw work to get more light in. Wondering if I can get some clover to grow in this area.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Congrats

Comment

im not sure about that new area booner. there is so many mast producing tress, and the area is so thick, and hidden away, that deer might avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                  im not sure about that new area booner. there is so many mast producing tress, and the area is so thick, and hidden away, that deer might avoid it.

Yep. Probably a low odds area.....longshot, for sure. [emoji3]

That say, you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a dozen oak trees on this place.

Comment

ideal situation mate. it came at an ideal time, considering the age of your kids as well. Glory to The Most High God for this opportunity! this idea was likely too good to be your own haha.

then people show up wanting to pay you to clear trees! you had to be like "wellll yeah, i recon we can work something out".

i recognize this work!

Comment

Those new lanes sure look good. Those right-of-way kings can make short work of clearing brush. I really like your food plot blind set up.

Appreciate you letting us follow along.

Rwc

Comment

Micah, the new trails look awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                          Those new lanes sure look good. Those right-of-way kings can make short work of clearing brush. I really like your food plot blind set up.

Appreciate you letting us follow along.

Rwc
                          I’d never seen those before they showed up on camera. They are very impressive.

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
                          Micah, the new trails look awesome!
                          I’m still grinning. [emoji3]

Looking forward to your report on how well they did for you on your new road!

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                          ideal situation mate. it came at an ideal time, considering the age of your kids as well. Glory to The Most High God for this opportunity! this idea was likely too good to be your own haha.

then people show up wanting to pay you to clear trees! you had to be like "wellll yeah, i recon we can work something out".

i recognize this work!

God is certainly great.

Comment

The soil samples I sent off to OSU should be back any day. Looking forward to seeing what the soil needs.

The Twin Feeder refurbishing project is humming along.

Had to do a little body work on this one.

Comment

Booner, are you planning to plant multiple plots?

Feeders looking good! I’m planning on heading up to my place on Sunday to mow, move a feeder, check cams, and spray for my plot. I think I’m just going to do one main plot and two feeders. Haven’t really figured that out yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You could get you a second career by opening a Metal Fabrication shop!

Comment

Working...
                                X