Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Leclerc close this out.

Comment

Bannister feels sympathy for Astro's today. Let's Rangers go ahead and beat A's.

Comment

Pudge's boy on the hill for the Giants tonight. Hopefully Ranger hitters can make contact. We'll see...

Comment

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Looks like I gave up on the Rangers last night before they rallied for the win. Pretty disappointed in myself. 🤨
          Mr Sam Dyson got the L on a bases loaded walk in the 10th. 🤣
          Last edited by RascalArms; 08-25-2018, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Keystone Rangers so far tonight.

Comment

Keystone cops in the field, Bad pitching on the hill. Bad combination. Very bad combination.

Comment

Is it football season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Is it football season yet?

Yes. Where’s the Cowboys thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rangers AAA affiliate will now be in Nashville. Supposed to be a nice facility

Comment

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

The Rangers fired Banister. Not really sure I understand the move. He seemed to get the most out of what he was dealt. Impossible to win in this league without pitching and he had none.

Last edited by cookemerkel; 09-21-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Fans honor Belts last night in what is probably his last game at Globe Life. #29 deserves more than this that's for sure. Hard to watch. What a player!!!! Thanks for the heart and soul Belts!!

ARLINGTON -- Adrian Beltre has not made a final decision on retirement, but Sunday took on the overwhelming feel of a grand farewell when the future Hall of Fame third baseman walked off the field to an emotional standing ovation in the top of the sixth inning.The Rangers' 6-1 victory

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          Fans honor Belts last night in what is probably his last game at Globe Life. #29 deserves more than this that's for sure. Hard to watch. What a player!!!! Thanks for the heart and soul Belts!!

https://www.mlb.com/news/rangers-win...th/c-295763622
                          Good stuff for sure! Best 3rd baseman of my time and from what I can tell an even better person.

Comment

Beltre' is / was - whatever - a warrior. About the highest compliment i know to give a professional athlete.

Comment

Beltre is baseball.

Comment

Great baseball player/great person. Sure wish they would of took that series in 2011.

Comment

Working...
                                X