Rosanne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
    I didn’t watch it but I might. I see the cast includes the lady that plays Debbie on shameless, which is a good watch. Be warned, it includes subject matter you may not support. All shows do. Mickey Mouse with my toddler irritates me, Donald Duck is a jerk. Oh wait, everyone’s against Disney anyway. Let’s watch lonesome dove. Wait, theft whores and gambling in that one. Things exist in this world and those things are included in media. Doesn’t mean you support it or partake in it. I watched a few minutes of a Hillary speech, and I sure don’t support that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This..
    to me ,, its like knowing what truly goes on in the kitchen of a Great Restaurant, if you knew you would not eat there. so the same with all television shows.. there is almost something in all of the shows that will offend someone. IMO

Comment

it was such a classy show the first go round, who would've thought it would be any different now

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
        I gained some respect for her after she ripped into Kimmel regarding the recent election.

Did not see the show though.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...out-trump.html
        I was going to say the same thing.

Comment

She's a gross example of a human being but I wish her all the best...

Comment

If it has a laugh track to try and induce laughter I am probably not interested in watching
            I am a curb your enthusiasm fan though

Comment

Best Trump supporter out there. Some of you could learn from her

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This..

to me ,, its like knowing what truly goes on in the kitchen of a Great Restaurant, if you knew you would not eat there. so the same with all television shows.. there is almost something in all of the shows that will offend someone. IMO

Amen. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say......lol never mind I don’t even know why I open threads like this. It’s probably in an attempt to try and educate people but I know it just falls on deaf ears. Carry on OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have not watched it yet but its recorded so I will get to it at some point.

I liked it before and for sure I will this time.

Comment

I used to not like her. I do now though. LOL.

Comment

never cared for her; but I haven't watched any of this new show.

Comment

I didn't catch the show last night, but I'll give it a watch.

Comment

Thought it was great!

Comment

I won’t watch it, despite Roseanne’s public comments/support this is Hollywood’s attempt to categorize anyone who does not agree with them as uneducated white trash

Comment

I thought it was funny. I particularly like the prayer she said at the dinner table.

Comment

It's ok. It will take a few episodes to get back in the grove with line delivery for a few of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X