Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    So is Thousand Island dressing.
    On a fast food burger I might agree. Jakes is greatness.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
      In and out burgers suck!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Agree 100% .. No Bueno!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
        Five guys burgers are better than both of them in my opinion. I was a Whataburger fanatic for years but they have gone down considerably in the past few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smash burger trumps 5 guys.

Comment

In & Out is alright, if I’m gonna pick a fast food burger it’s gonna be WB all day long

Comment

You guys are still arguing about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
              You guys are still arguing about this?
              Playing with their food so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I'll never know, because if I'm at New York Hill I'm eatin chicken fried steak because it's BETTER THAN MARY'S....yeah...I said it!
                Oh HELL yeah! Everything NYH serves is fine eatin!

Comment

It's not terrible. But, I certainly don't see what all the rage is about. I did try one "animal style" or "gorilla style" or whatever they call it since it's not on the menu. That was pretty tasty. It is obnoxious that they offer something that's not even on the menu. Yet, that's the way that apparently many people like it.

In-N-Out will never be Whataburger. There is no comparison. Before In-N-Out on the list of best fast food burgers, I'd easily place Whataburger at #1, followed in no particular order by Sonic, Dairy Queen & Braum's.

Comment

I cannot believe all of the posts saying that Whataburger is good. They are average at best. Their fries are good, but the basic burger is subpar. I’d rather do Sonic or McD’s. I think there is some blind loyalty going on.

Comment

A burger is a burger.. Bread, some veggies, salty meat and maybe cheese, probably ground longhorn.... Some are better but than others but not by much.. Not enough that it should take up 3 pages on TBH... LOL
                      Last edited by PondPopper; 03-29-2018, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane77624 View Post
                        I cannot believe all of the posts saying that Whataburger is good. They are average at best. Their fries are good, but the basic burger is subpar. I’d rather do Sonic or McD’s. I think there is some blind loyalty going on.

I think you're taste buds have abandoned you. Mcdonald's has always been trash, and sonic has been for the last 10 years at least. I don't even consider mcdonalds a burger place, that's where you go for a sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin and they close at 10:30 for all intents and purposes. Sonic has good.....ice.

Comment

Smash Burger trumps nothing. They're expensive, low quality dog food.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            Smash burger trumps 5 guys.

Yep. If my doctor ever tells me that I'm going to die unless I get 500% of my daily recommended allowance of Grease, I will go to 5 guys. And Smashfries are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                              five guys trumps nothing. They're expensive, low quality dog food.

FIFY.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I think you're taste buds have abandoned you. Mcdonald's has always been trash, and sonic has been for the last 10 years at least. I don't even consider mcdonalds a burger place, that's where you go for a sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin and they close at 10:30 for all intents and purposes. Sonic has good.....ice.
                                Moser speaks the truth! Breakfast only at McD's.

Comment

Working...
                                X