• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers for the family and friends.

Comment

Prayers for everyone involved.

Comment

I just saw this and am so sorry for the outcome.

Prayers for him, his family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          Mike lost the fight today and the lord called him home. Prayers for his family and helping them find peace in this trying time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Sorry up. Prayers for the family and all those that were close to him.

Comment

Oh, man! So sorry to learn this!

Comment

Prayers up for the family and friends

Comment

Prayers up for him for sure

Comment

Oh man, I have a hard time reading this report! Just don't make sense! Tony, they have a diagnosis as to what did this?

Lord, we don't understand these kind of things sometimes. We wonder why such a special person that is so loved and such a disciple for you would be taken like this. We know You ways are higher than our ways. Lord we ask you to receive this soul into Your Kingdom to dwell with You for all eternity. Comfort his family and friends as they mourn their earthly loss. Encourage them in the Hope You give us that we too may dwell in Your house with Mike and You at the end of our earthly days. We thank You for Your Son who provided our path to eternity with You. It is in the Name of Jesus our Savior, Your Son we pray, Amen...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Oh man, I have a hard time reading this report! Just don't make sense! Tony, they have a diagnosis as to what did this?

Lord, we don't understand these kind of things sometimes. We wonder why such a special person that is so loved and such a disciple for you would be taken like this. We know You ways are higher than our ways. Lord we ask you to receive this soul into Your Kingdom to dwell with You for all eternity. Comfort his family and friends as they mourn their earthly loss. Encourage them in the Hope You give us that we too may dwell in Your house with Mike and You at the end of our earthly days. We thank You for Your Son who provided our path to eternity with You. It is in the Name of Jesus our Savior, Your Son we pray, Amen...

Amen [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for the family

Comment

Prayer for his loved ones!

Comment

I am so sad to read this and so sorry he lost his fight for life. Deepest condolences to his family.

Comment

wow, life is fragile for sure , prayers and condolences to his family

Comment

Man oh man. Very sad. Prayers for his family and friends.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tragic. Prayers sent for the Lord's comfort for family and friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X