Is this gettin old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
    I was diggin a hole and stomped the shovel wrong. Jacked up my foot. Is this what it's like getting old? I just turned 35 and it seems like the last couple years I hurt myself once a month somehow stupid like this.
    35 ain't getting old.
    My Grandpa always said , Getting old ain't for sissies.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
      35 ain't getting old.
      My Grandpa always said , Getting old ain't for sissies.
      I'm 49 and I still out work must of the young guys on my crew.
      climbing in the pipe rack bending twisting , pulling, tugging 10 hrs a day 6 days aweek.
      Yea I'm whooped by the end of the day and it hurts getting out bed but at least I'm still in the game and on this side of the dirt.

Comment

57 last week.....doing my best to grow old appreciating every day that I’m here....but some days it’s difficult.....it is what it is. Parents WWII era....dad was Army Ranger in Europe....as he always used to say.....poor baby.....suck it up boy! Rest In Peace mom and dad...we miss and love you! Life can be hard...but compared to what they went through as kids through the depression and onward through the war.....we have it easy....so as noted prior post... we need to suck it up the best that we can! My .02. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
          I was diggin a hole and stomped the shovel wrong. Jacked up my foot. Is this what it's like getting old? I just turned 35 and it seems like the last couple years I hurt myself once a month somehow stupid like this.
          You are still a kid!!!! Around 45 things start to hurt and heal much slower.

Comment

Let me just tell All you kids~~~It don't get any Better.
            Stay off my grass!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well wait till you are 62, then you can complain to me

God Bless
              Bish

Comment

Roger Federer is two years older than you and is the #1 tennis player in the world. Oh to be 35 again!

Comment

Suck it up buttercup.

-------------------------------
                  Violence never settles anything
                  -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Dang after listening to y’all I feel pretty good about myself. I’ll be 46 in a few months. And frequently jump off my tailgate I can still jump / prop climb myself into a dock high overhead door at a warehouse. But it’s not quite as easy as it once was.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                      Suck it up buttercup.

-------------------------------
                      Violence never settles anything
                      -Genghis Kahn

Lol ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                        Hahaha this made me laughing picture someone locking up while brushing their teeth.
                        Oh man it was terrible! I crumbled like a wet napkin and slid face first down the cabinet to the floor... i prolly sounded like a feral cat dying

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                          I started randomly having that in my lower-mid 20s. **** drilling rigs aged my body way too fast. Everything pops or aches until I get moving and "warmed up" haha. 33 now
                          Yup brother being a grunt really put it on me too first 30 mins of the day gotta take it nice and slow lol

Comment

I just hit 40, and I'm glad I have no clue what you guys are talking about. Do any of you exercise regularly?

Comment

I'm 64. Two weeks ago we were putting up some stands at my sons ranch and the ladder twisted while I was holding up a wall and fell on my ankle and thought I broke my ankle. Good thing I had on snake boots to keep it from twisting worse. Never thought an ankle could get that big. Had to be some kind of record its Been two weeks and still swollen pretty good. Yeah. I wish I would have taken care of myself better when I was younger. I remember giving my dad heck for taking it slow doing some work and now I know why.

Comment

Is this gettin old?

Some of you fellers is behind the 8 ball.
                                I’m only 28 and suffer as if i’m 68.

Some of yall i met at Nanza asked why i was walking funny and constantly having to sit down.
                                I’ve got a torn meniscus in one knee and a degenerative disk issue. When a front rolls through, i can feel it way ahead of time already.

Yeah, i cant wait until i reach GOF status........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by bloodstick; 03-24-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X