No announcement yet.

Pay it forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the opportunity to participate! Looking forward to seeing the outcome!!!

Comment

Mighty nice thing you did for us Mike. And thanks for allowing us to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Mighty nice thing you did for us Mike. And thanks for allowing us to play.

Glad to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
          I'm in.

Please notice that I didn't have to use a bunch of extra words... just short and to the point. Honestly, that's kind of how I like to live my life... nothing extra. Mayo only, ya know? I'll never understand why people think they have to just ramble on about this and that. We're only here for a short time... why waste it with nonsensical musings? Just say it as plainly as possible, then get back to pondering the more important life questions. What color is green, really? Why does Whataburger make my truck smell like donkey anus? How many fingers would we have if we lived on Mars? See, the true measure of a man is his ability to limit tangential thought... to really hone in on the problem at hand. I want tacticians on my team. That's how we'll win, with diligent concentration.
          Anyway, I'm in.

that was awesome

Comment

Working...
          X